Welcome Guest: เข้าสู่ระบบ | สมัครสมาชิก วันเวลาปัจจุบัน ศุกร์ มี.ค. 29, 2024 5:12 am

หน้าเว็บบอร์ด ร่วมทำงานกับเรา School Master Cheap A.J. Klein Youth Jersey

School Master คุยกัน

Moderator: photo_a

Cheap A.J. Klein Youth Jersey

โพสต์โดย linchao เมื่อ พุธ มิ.ย. 05, 2019 1:19 pm

Aaron Donald ripped the ball out of Matt Breida's hands to set up one touchdown. He harassed C.J. Beathard with four sacks and several other hits that helped shut down San Francisco's offense.Donald's dominance helped improve Los Angeles to 7-0 for the first time since 1985 with a 39-10 victory over the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday and showed that the defense can play as big a role in the success as the Rams' high-powered offense."I don't think there's anybody that's been like him in the NFL Cheap A.J. Klein Youth Jersey ," 49ers left tackle Joe Staley said. "He's in a class of his own. At the end of the day, he's still an NFL player and our job is to block him. He was really impactful today."That's an understatement.Donald used his brute strength to set up one of Todd Gurley's three touchdowns with his fumble recovery in the first half for the Rams and got a couple of his sacks by just pushing offensive linemen into Beathard and knocking him down.After recording no sacks in his first three games following a training camp holdout, Donald now has eight in the past four games, showing why he earned that $135 million, six-year contract this summer."You feel him and he did a great job affecting and influencing the game in a variety of ways," coach Sean McVay said. "He was great against the run, did a good job of being able to get to Beathard on a handful of occasions. But, our defense overall, Aaron was a big part of that."Donald had plenty of help on defense with Cory Littleton getting two sacks and a blocked punt for a safety ; Troy Hill and John Johnson III intercepting passes; and Samson Ebukam getting an early strip sack that Trevon Young recovered."One of the best defensive performances I've been around," Rams quarterback Jared Goff said. "It seemed like every time we sat down we got back up and went on the field. ... It was just a lot of fun to watch."Here are some other takeaways from the game:GURLEY'S DAYGurley ran for 63 yards, caught four passes for 23 and had his third three-touchdown game of the season. His 14 TDs this season tie Priest Holmes (2002, '04) for the most through seven games in the Super Bowl era. His most memorable score was his last one when Goff somehow found him through traffic on a cross-field screen pass and Gurley broke a tackle from Reuben Foster and raced in for the 12-yard score ."It didn't play out quite the way we wanted it to," Goff said. "That's just me and him trying to make a play. He's a great player, try to get him the ball and he made it work."TURN IT OVERIt's hard to determine whether the 49ers are worse at creating turnovers or committing them. San Francisco ranks last in the league with three takeaways through seven games 鈥?tied for the fewest at this point in the season since the 1970 merger 鈥?and has committed the most with 18. The Niners have committed 14 turnovers since their last takeaway on Sept. 30 against the Chargers. Beathard has thrown seven interceptions and lost three fumbles in four starts."It's inexcusable," coach Kyle Shanahan said. "It's impossible to win in this league when you turn the ball over like we are and you when don't get any."LOOKING AHEADThe Rams barely had time to celebrate this victory before fielding questions about what comes next. Los Angeles is starting a tough four-week stretch that starts with a home game against Aaron Rodgers and Green Bay next week, followed by a trip to New Orleans to face Drew Brees and the Saints White Alvin Kamara Jersey , a home game against Seattle, then a game in Mexico City against Patrick Mahomes and Kansas City."I think we just have to keep building off of today's game," cornerback Troy Hill said. "It's one of those things that we've been waiting for, and so now we just have to keep on stringing it together."BREIDA'S HEALTHBreida has shown good sparks as the team's main running back with 445 yards rushing and an NFL-best 6.5 yards per carry. But the second-year back has struggled to stay healthy as he has been hampered by shoulder, knee and ankle injuries. He was limited to five carries against the Rams after rolling his ankle but might need some time off to fully heal."I tried to keep on playing," he said. "I have to be smart and not hurt my team at the same time. If I can't go out there and go 100 percent, I have to let the guys that can do it." Two-time Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning isn't ready to hand over the job as the New York Giants' starting quarterback.With fans and many in the media calling for him to be benched with the Giants off to a second straight 1-7 start, the 37-year-old Manning insisted Monday he wants to play when New York takes the field against the 49ers in San Francisco on Nov. 12.Before Manning spoke, Coach Pat Shurmur said the 15-year veteran remains his starting quarterback, but he will be evaluating everything during the upcoming bye week."I've always been a team player, and do kind of what I'm told," Manning said. "I expect and want to be the starting quarterback until I'm told differently."To be honest, Shurmur doesn't have many good options at quarterback.Alex Tanney has played in one game in his three years in the league, appearing for Tennessee in 2015. Rookie Kyle Lauletta was a fourth-round draft pick out of Richmond. Neither has played a down this season.Making a change would allow the Giants, who are 4-20 over the past 1陆 seasons, a chance to evaluate Tanney and Lauletta in a regular-season game.Former coach Ben McAdoo was in a similar position last season and gave veteran Geno Smith a start against Oakland when many felt Dave Webb Alvin Kamara Jersey 2019 , a third-round draft pick in 2017, would get a chance to show his stuff.Manning was not only benched, but his streak of consecutive starts was snapped at 210.The Giants lost the game and McAdoo and general manager Jerry Reese were fired days later. Manning returned as the starting quarterback the following week.Manning has hit 215 of 315 passes for 2,377 yards, a completion rate of 68 percent. The problem is the offense is not scoring in the red zone. Manning has eight touchdown passes, with most coming late in the fourth quarter."I think the answer just comes to execution," Manning said. "We got good players. There's some good football. There are some good plays. There's some big plays, some explosive plays. There's just some bad football as well. So, it's just cleaning up the bad stuff."There is a lot to clean up.The revamped offensive line has struggled. Manning, whose biggest weakness is his lack of mobility, has been sacked 31 times, with seven coming in the 20-13 loss to Washington on Sunday.Despite the addition of Saquon Barkley, the running game is ranked among the bottom three. It gained 37 yards against the Redskins.Manning said the offense won't be changing the system in the bye week. The goal will be to figure out what is working well and what plays can be run either more or differently. The goal will be to keep the Giants in manageable situations and to avoid sacks."We've just got to find ways to be productive, whether you get the ball out quickly or more max protection, or just have a combination of the two, or move in the pocket New Orleans Saints Malcom Brown Jersey ," Manning said. "Just things to try to get us out of those situations, because sacks are drive killers. We have playmakers. We got to get them the ball, and get it to them in a timely fashion, and let them make plays."Shurmur chose his words carefully talking about evaluating the quarterback position."Yeah, I think Eli is our quarterback; but I did say, and again, I know you're all trying to tease a headline out," Shurmur said. "At this point, Eli is our quarterback, and we are looking at all areas to improve. That's where it's at."The coach said Lauletta and Tanney have been taking snaps all season to be ready to play. He said he has not considered lifting Manning in any game this season.NOTES: Right tackle Chad Wheeler hurt his right foot and ankle. He was in a walking boot Monday, but he hopes to be ready for the 49ers. ... With the trading deadline on Tuesday, Shurmur said he will talk with general manager Dave Gettleman. New York traded cornerback Eli Apple and defensive tackle Damon Harrison last week.
linchao

โพสต์: 268
Cash on hand: 50.00

ย้อนกลับไปยัง School Master

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และ บุคคลทั่วไป 5 ท่าน