Welcome Guest: เข้าสู่ระบบ | สมัครสมาชิก วันเวลาปัจจุบัน พฤหัสฯ. มี.ค. 28, 2024 3:17 pm

หน้าเว็บบอร์ด ร่วมทำงานกับเรา School Master Yannick-Ngakoue-Jersey

School Master คุยกัน

Moderator: photo_a

Yannick-Ngakoue-Jersey

โพสต์โดย linchao เมื่อ พฤหัสฯ. ธ.ค. 12, 2019 10:11 am

Another Thursday night matchup worth watching. I will romanticize Aaron Rodger and Russell Wilson all day long. Green Bay and Seattle fan bases make this tilt something any NFL fan looks forward to. Though less than less week Dawuane Smoot Jersey , there are studs that you must start unless you somehow drafted a team with insane depth. Considering Wilson’s recent five game run, you’d be crazy not to see him as a must start.Let me add two comments before we move to the recommendations. First, screw you Jaguars defense for making Andrew Luck look better than he deserved, and me looking bad. Second, you can’t put up an obsence stat line, Ryan Fitzpatrick, but not get touchdowns.Winner Matt.Projections for StudsQB Aaron Rodgers, Green BayProjection: 275 yards passing with 3 touchdowns WR Davante Adams, Green BayProjection: 8 receptions for 85 yards and 1 touchdownQB Russell Wilson, SeattleProjection: 235 yards passing, 2 touchdowns, 64 yards rushing, and 1 rushing touchdown START RB Aaron Jones, Green BayHe is finally free! My prayers have been answered! Mike Mccarthy finally came to his senses and gave him a chance. I said it before https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Taven-Bryan-Jersey , he is a stud and proved it last week. Having a career day with multiple scores and over 140 rushing yards on only 15 carries is a Thor statement. And he also ran routes on 70 percent of Rodgers’ throws. He needs to be started every week! Trade for him! Projection: 95 rushing yards and 2 rushing touchdownsRB Chris Carson, SeattleHe is coming back from injury, and I am assuming he will assume the role of lead back. Don’t get me wrong, this backfield is a timeshare, but I believe he will be the bell cow. Green Bay has allowed a running back to get at least 80 yards in three of the last four games. Projection: 65 rushing yards and 1 touchdown, and 5 receptions for 30 yards WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Green BayRandall Cobb is out. Marquez has solidified his position as the number two man. Seattle has given up a 100 yard receiver in three straight games. Matt and I disagree a bit on his stat line.Matt Projection: 5 receptions for 65 yards and 1 touchdownBrian Projection: 7 receptions for 80 yards and 2 touchdownsWR Tyler Lockett, SeattleHe has scored in 7 of the 9 games this season, which is amazing. He also only had 5 targets or fewer in three of the last four so he is kinda risky, but is the best option in this Seahawks arsenal. The Packers have been generous to receivers, allowing them to get to at least 70 yards in the last five games.For the record, I think Lockett gets two touchdowns.Projection: 6 receptions for 51 yards and 1 touchdownTE Jimmy Graham, Green BayThe matchup isn’t the best as the Seahawks are pretty good against opposing tight ends, and he is hampered by a knee injury. However Myles Jack Color Rush Jersey , with this new found running game courtesy of Jones, I foresee a play action game. Graham should benefit from this with a red zone touchdown. Projection: 4 receptions for 41 yards and 1 touchdownK Mason Crosby, Green BayI know what you were saying, Crosby only got seven points last week. He isn’t playing well. I shouldn’t start him. Calm down and relax. Crosby did get a lot of kicking opportunities, they just happen to be extra points. He is on a high-powered offense and sometimes the offense is going to be really efficient. However, I do think the Seahawks will stop the Packers a couple times in scoring position, and therefore Crosby kicks field goals. If you haven’t been paying attention, we love Mason.Projections: 2 for 2 on field goals and 5 for 5 on extra pointsSITRB Mike Davis, SeattleHe had a good run folks. Rashaad Penny is finally playing well, showing us why the Seahawks took him in the first round. He isn’t going away, and with Carson coming back I don’t think there’ll be many opportunities for Mike Davis. He may get a goal line touchdown, but I’m not taking that risk in starting him especially with the playoffs right around the corner. Projection: 45 total yards WR Doug Baldwin, SeattleI am starting him in one of my leagues because I’m imacted by the byes and the league is pretty deep. But that doesn’t mean I like it. If you have him I recommend sitting him. He did say that his knee issues are one hundred percent in the past, and it doesn’t affect him anymore Abry Jones Jersey , Still, he’s not the same Doug Baldwin of the past. Wilson is giving him roughly 5 targets a game, and that is not going to cut it. He also still hasn’t gotten a touchdown, so I want to see it before I believe it.Projection: 4 receptions for 45 yardsWR Equanimeous St. Brown, Green BayHe has probably the coolest name in the NFL, but that won’t give him looks from Rodgers. I know with Randall Cobb being out he has the opportunity to be the number three receiver in this offense, I just think Green Bay will try to be more balanced in between the run and pass.Projection: 3 receptions for 36 yardsK Sebastian Janikowski, SeattleHe’s had five field goals in the last five games. The offense is moving but not stalling. I also believe this offense will score a lot of touchdowns in this game leaving little field goal opportunities. Projection: 1 for 1 on field goals and 5 for 5 on extra points Green Bay and Seahawks Defenses Do you seriously think this will be a defensive battle of attrition? If so, nothing I say will convince you otherwise.Matt didn’t mention this, but I think one of these defenses gets a score off their turnover. But in the long run does that matter?Projection for Packers: 38 points allowed with 2 sacks and 1 turnover Projection for Seahawks: 41 points allowed with 3 sacks and 1 turnover “Nick who?” indeed.The moment the Jaguars hired John DeFilippo to coordinate the offense, it became obvious that they’d target quarterback Nick Foles. And indeed they have.The fact that they were the only serious suitor for Foles allowed the Jaguars to stay on the right side of $25 million per year, putting Foles behind the likes of the Zero Win Playoffs club of Derek Carr ($25 million), Matthew Stafford ($27 million), Jimmy Garoppolo ($27.5 million) https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Yannick-Ngakoue-Jersey , and Kirk Cousins ($28 million).At a mere $22 million on a four-year deal, the Jaguars have the quarterback who can, with the right coaching, provide the right level of play and, more importantly, the right amount of leadership.Though it often isn’t pretty, Foles gets it done. He’s cool under fire, and he finds motivation in those who doubt him. Even after everything that he accomplished in 2017 and 2018, the doubters are plentiful. And that’s good for Foles, and for the Jaguars.So keep doubting him, and he’ll keep finding a way to get it done — and to make his team better in the process.
linchao

โพสต์: 268
Cash on hand: 50.00

ย้อนกลับไปยัง School Master

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และ บุคคลทั่วไป 3 ท่าน