Welcome Guest: เข้าสู่ระบบ | สมัครสมาชิก วันเวลาปัจจุบัน ศุกร์ มี.ค. 29, 2024 3:55 pm

หน้าเว็บบอร์ด ร่วมทำงานกับเรา School Master Cody Whitehair Jersey

School Master คุยกัน

Moderator: photo_a

Cody Whitehair Jersey

โพสต์โดย linchao เมื่อ พุธ ธ.ค. 04, 2019 1:04 pm

When I spoke after the early Sunday afternoon games with both Bucs quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick and Vikings safety Harrison Smith Tom Waddle Color Rush Jersey , I believed I was speaking to the NFC offensive and defensive players of the week, respectively. Then came Sunday night.Apparently, however, whoever it is that determines the top players of the week likes guys who play both halves of the game.That’s the only reason to explain the snubbing of Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers and Bears linebacker Khalil Mack for awards that went to Fitzpatrick and Smith. In the first half of the Sunday night game, Mack redefined the term “dominant,” with a performance that included a pick-six and a Hollywood Henderson-style robbery of the ball from quarterback DeShone Kizer.The second half then became the Aaron Rodgers show Sam Acho Jersey , with one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time authoring one of his greatest performances of all time.Fitzpatrick and Smith also had dominant games, and maybe it’s refreshing that the size of the stage on which the prime-time performances occur won’t tip the scales away from the guys who get it done in the afternoon. But for as much as it felt like a foregone conclusion before Sunday night’s game that Fitzpatrick and Smith would be securing the distinction for Week One, it felt like Rodgers and Mack had eclipsed both of them on Sunday night. The home crowd still loves Ryan Tannehill, even if lately he hasn’t given Miami Dolphins fans much to cheer about.Tannehill’s wife recently gave birth to the couple’s first daughter, Stella. They also have a 2-year-old son, Steel.“We’re settling in nicely to a family of four https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Devin-Hester-Jersey ,” Tannehill said after practice Wednesday. “I put a lot of time and energy and effort into what I do here. But whether it’s good or bad, I go home and my little guy runs up to me — ‘Daddy! Daddy!’ — and it definitely warms your heart and puts a smile on your face.”That’s in contrast to the frowns Tannehill’s play has elicited lately, and he knows it. He performed poorly in ugly losses the past two weeks, inspiring hopeful talk among his many detractors that 2018 will be the final season for the Dolphins’ Tannehill era.To quiet the critics, he’ll need a dramatic turnaround Sunday for Miami (3-2) against the Chicago Bears (3-1) and their No. 2-ranked defense. And he might not have a lot of help up front, with two linemen out for the season and left tackle Laremy Tunsil limited in practice after suffering a concussion in Sunday’s loss at Cincinnati.Tannehill’s offense has scored only one touchdown in each of the past two games. To go with the sputtering attack Danny Trevathan Color Rush Jersey , he had three turnovers in the second half against the Bengals , with two of them returned for scores.“I have to play better,” Tannehill said. “I have to take care of the football. That’s what it comes down to, eliminating the turnovers. You eliminate those and we’ll be in good shape.”Doing so with the offensive line so banged up will be a challenge, because a longstanding knock on Tannehill is that he’s prone to poor decisions when facing pass-rush pressure.This year it has been a problem for Tannehill only recently, coach Adam Gase said.“I thought we were good the first three weeks Cody Whitehair Jersey ,” Gase said. “He had some touchdown passes when he had pressure. We just had a couple of bad choices, this last game especially.”Gase has been Tannehill’s staunchest defender since becoming coach in 2016, and there’s no sign of his loyalty wavering. The backup quarterbacks are journeyman Brock Osweiler and the unproven David Fales, so there has been no speculation Tannehill might be benched.But his salary cap hit in 2019 is $26.6 million, which is sure to influence the Dolphins’ decision about whether to bring him back next year.There’s still lots of time to salvage this strange season, which has the Dolphins tied for the AFC East lead even though they have been outgained by 472 yards. Tannehill said he can lead a turnaround by tempering his tendency to be too aggressive at times in his decisions.“That’s what got me in some trouble last week https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Jonathan-Bullard-Jersey ,” he said. “It’s hard, right? You want to stay on the attack. You want to be the aggressor. It’s kind of anti-intuitive to come off the gas and have a big-picture mentality. That’s something I have to work at and will get better at.”After 82 career starts, Tannehill’s still pledging to improve.
linchao

โพสต์: 268
Cash on hand: 50.00

ย้อนกลับไปยัง School Master

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และ บุคคลทั่วไป 8 ท่าน