Welcome Guest: เข้าสู่ระบบ | สมัครสมาชิก วันเวลาปัจจุบัน ศุกร์ มี.ค. 29, 2024 8:53 am

หน้าเว็บบอร์ด ร่วมทำงานกับเรา School Master Dante Pettis Jersey

School Master คุยกัน

Moderator: photo_a

Dante Pettis Jersey

โพสต์โดย linchao เมื่อ อังคาร พ.ย. 19, 2019 1:39 pm

It has to be a defensive back or an offensive lineman https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Adrian-Colbert-Jersey , right?"Nothing has been finalized just yet for the San Francisco 49ers UDFA class. As of now, the team has agreed to terms with 12 players:RB Wesley Fields, Georgia SouthernDL Hunter Synder, Florida AtlanticLB Deonte Roberts, RutgersS Demetrius Flannigan-Fowles, ArizonaOG Ross Reynold, IowaDT Kevin Givens, Penn StateQB Wilton Speight, Michigan WR Malik Henry, West GeorgiaDB Cam Glenn Dante Pettis Jersey , Wake ForestDT Kevin Givens, Penn StateLong snapper, Chris Wilkerson, Stephen F. AustinTE Tyree Mayfield, WyomingWho makes it?Just digging around, I initially thought Roberts would have a shot. He’s 230 pounds and tested below average. Small and slow isn’t a great combination at linebacker.Givens likely gets drafted if he goes back for his senior year. He feels like a prime candidate for the practice squad. A defensive tackle that wins with quickness, but could stand to get stronger.Glenn worked out for the 49ers pre-draft, but he’s another guy that’s small and slow. The odds are stacked against his type.The more you read up on these players, the more it feels like Reynolds is the guy. Iowa is a heavy inside zone team, just like the 49ers. The fit matters. In these zone run schemes Jimmy Garoppolo Color Rush Jersey , it’s important to get guys that are good athletes. Players that can execute blocks on the move. He’s 295 pounds, so he’s viewed as undersized. When Iowa ran to the outside, it wasn’t an issue for Reynolds to get to the edger and cut off defenders.Reynolds struggled against Mississippi State DT Jeffery Simmons, but most everyone did. He started just one year at left guard. Reynolds showed enough in 2018 to be the swing guard for the 49ers.Who is going to be the UDFA that we all fall in love with during training camp? If I had to guess how many, I’d say two. Reynolds and Givens. With Givens more than likely joining the practice squad. There’s something very familiar about all of this." 49ers VideoA video previewing the 49ers’ 1981 season resonates well with the 2019 seasonNew,10commentsThere’s something very familiar about all of this. PDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:A video previewing the 49ers’ 1981 season resonates well with the 2019 seasonTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailCompletely by accident, YouTube had this gem pop up in my feed: a preview of the 1981 San Francisco 49ers season. So I flipped on not expecting much but after watching it, it felt similar to the circumstances surrounding the current 49ers.I’ve mentioned a few times that with Kyle Shanahan and John Lynch, it felt like history was repeating with the Bill Walsh regime. It wasn’t so much just the circumstances of the hire or the seasons they had, but just the overall feeling of the team going into the coaching staff being brought on. Here’s a few parallels I found: The 49ers have one of the “hottest” teams in the NFLThe 1980 49ers went 6-10. The 2018 49ers went 4-12.Both are not satisfactory in the slightest. The 2018 team was white hot coming into the season until Jimmy Garoppolo tore his ACL in Week 3. Everyone knew what was going to happen then. In 2019 https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Fred-Warner-Jersey , the 49ers don’t have as much hype but they are still getting a lot of praise from analysts around the league. Hell, Sports Illustrated says their window for the Super Bowl has opened. The city has been in a state of disbelief since moving to Candlestick ParkYes, you read that right. Now remember how we miss the ‘stick. “It was a dump, but it was our dump,” as the late Dwight Clark would say. All it took was that catch from Clark to make the ‘Stick a memorable venue. Now, how has that time at Levi’s Stadium been? About the same, to be honest. It did not used to be that way, when the 49ers played in Kezar StadiumReplace Kezar with Candlestick. Then see the above. It is 49er fan tradition to hope for the best and expect the worstLet’s see here. We all knew the Jim Tomsula hire was going to be a disaster, but were getting behind him as time went on. Chip Kelly was a strange study of a head coach, but thanks to us breaking down the offense and looking at how he scored points in Philadelphia Tarvarius Moore Jersey , it sounded like a great hire. I don’t know about you, but deep down, I knew I was trying to convince myself that this was good. Overall, this was rather interesting to watch and see the 2019 team. Are the 2019 team the same as the 1981 team? Right now, no. We were hoping for the playoffs last year and you saw where that got us (another case of hoping for the best). The 49ers have a great shot to have the same success as the 1981 team, but it’s one of those situations to see before we believe. If you can’t see the video above, click here to watch it.
linchao

โพสต์: 268
Cash on hand: 50.00

ย้อนกลับไปยัง School Master

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และ บุคคลทั่วไป 8 ท่าน