Welcome Guest: เข้าสู่ระบบ | สมัครสมาชิก วันเวลาปัจจุบัน พฤหัสฯ. มี.ค. 28, 2024 9:23 pm

หน้าเว็บบอร์ด ร่วมทำงานกับเรา School Master A. J. Cann Jersey

School Master คุยกัน

Moderator: photo_a

A. J. Cann Jersey

โพสต์โดย linchao เมื่อ อังคาร พ.ย. 12, 2019 1:52 pm

Wide receiver Tyreek Hill isn’t the only player looking forward to this weekend’s matchup between the Chiefs and the Jaguars.While Hill has his eye on dueling with cornerback Jalen Ramsey A. J. Cann Jersey , Jaguars safety Tashaun Gipson has set his sights on adding a ball to his memorabilia collection. Gipson has held onto balls he’s intercepted from the likes of Drew Brees and Ben Roethlisberger and he’d like to add one nabbed from Patrick Mahomes.That would be a rare collectible given that Mahomes hasn’t thrown a pick yet this season. He has thrown 14 touchdowns and the Chiefs offense has been on fire, but that’s not keeping Gipson from feeling confident about Jacksonville’s chances this weekend.“I’m taking this defense over everyone, no matter who we’re playing against https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Marqise-Lee-Jersey , no matter who’s on offense,” Gipson said, via the Associated Press. “We’ve got the guys over here to do it. This is something that we’re built for. We’re built on speed. We’re built on toughness. We’re built on that fire and passion. We’re going to have a good outing on Sunday.”Sunday’s outcome may not wind up being a big factor come January Telvin Smith Color Rush Jersey , but it will give some clarity to the early pecking order in the AFC this season. The Jacksonville Jaguars got two of their top rated players in the first two rounds of the 2019 NFL Draft. No matter how the rest of the class performs, if those two turn out to be long-term..."The Jacksonville Jaguars got two of their top rated players in the first two rounds of the 2019 NFL Draft. No matter how the rest of the class performs, if those two turn out to be long-term starters — which is the expectation T.J. Yeldon Jersey , make no mistake — then this draft will have been deemed a success.But what was your favorite pick? Was it Josh Allen, the highly touted pass rusher and linebacker who inexplicably fell to Jacksonville at No. 7? Or was it Jawaan Taylor, the once and future right tackle?ESPN’s Todd McShay has a favorite — and it’s the big guy on the right side of the line:I think I’d have to agree on this one. Allen was a lucky get and nabbing him at seventh overall was wild to see unfold in real time.But getting another tackle of Taylor’s quality is tremendous value and I don’t think it can be topped.What do you think? Was Allen your favorite? Or did you also like the Taylor pick? What about one of the later round picks? Let us know in the comments below!
linchao

โพสต์: 268
Cash on hand: 50.00

ย้อนกลับไปยัง School Master

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และ บุคคลทั่วไป 6 ท่าน