Welcome Guest: เข้าสู่ระบบ | สมัครสมาชิก วันเวลาปัจจุบัน พุธ เม.ย. 17, 2024 2:29 am

หน้าเว็บบอร์ด ร่วมทำงานกับเรา School Master Devin-Hester-Jersey

School Master คุยกัน

Moderator: photo_a

Devin-Hester-Jersey

โพสต์โดย linchao เมื่อ อังคาร พ.ย. 12, 2019 1:38 pm

Patti Curl:so that happened..... Jeff Berckes: 脳&!/ > Tom Waddle Color Rush Jersey , /&梅 !”/<!) /&梅 $<“( 脳!@ /&!/ @&>/?!Oops, I had the special characters screen up. Okay, it’s out of my system. Everyone wants to talk about Cody Parkey and, look, I get it, he hasn’t been good enough this year and ending the game with the double doink miss was poetic in the worst way. However, the young man stood tall to the media, his teammates rallied behind him, and to any and all that threatened violence against him - I say trade in your navy & orange for green and yellow now because you are unworthy of the colors. Moving forward, it sets up an interesting conversation. If you’re Ryan Pace, do you bring Parkey back or do you right the wrong and resign Robbie Gould?PC:If I’m Ryan Pace, I resign Robbie Gould. I don’t know that this is actually the smartest move from a pure on-the-field cap value standpoint, but in terms of fan approval and making symbolic gestures to heal the scars of a city, it’s worth every penny. Since Ryan Pace is currently still Ryan Pace, I’m not sure what he’s going to do. He doesn’t seem to factor the emotions of the fans into his decisions, and Parkey on the whole of his career is an above average kicker. And even though he failed us in his biggest moment, I’m not certain that pressure makes him kick worse. His highest pressure kick was probably the blocked/miss playoff loss, but his first kick after the 4 upright game was about as high pressure as possible and he nailed it.Do you have any positive takeaways from the wildcard game? I personally like how Mitch thew two near-interceptable balls to Avante Maddox early to trick him into jumping hard later and open up AR12’s double-move routes for huge gains. Tricksy Bisky at his finest!JB: It truly was next level game theory with The Talented Mr. Biscuit on that one. Purely positive takeaway was we have proof that Biscuit can put it in the basket when the game is on the line and that the Trubisky - Allen Robinson II connection has the potential to be downright explosive next year. I expect year 2 of Swaggy Nagy’s Super Happy Fun Time offense to be consistently great and not just flashy. Nagy clearly has the personnel management and inspiration side of the Head Coaching position down cold - seriously, these guys would lay down in traffic for him - but this system and his play calling will benefit greatly by building off of lessons learned from this year. I’d be remiss to not mention just how much I loved watching this defense all season. They weren’t perfect on Sunday, but they made this season so much fun and gave us a chance. The vast majority of the starters are locked up under contract and while it’s difficult to maintain defensive dominance, it’s hard to make a case against this Bears defense in 2019. Now I’m curious to see if Chicago becomes a destination for veteran players wanting to take a smaller salary to join the fun and compete for a championship. I think we should make a countdown list for our favorite plays of the season as I’m having difficulty picking just one. The Eddie Jackson pick 6 against Detroit was particularly tasty given the Thanksgiving context, but the Tarik Cohen catalog is full of fun options. Anything catch your eye as a season defining highlight?PC: My season-defining highlight has to be Eddie Goldman’s safety against Jared Goff. Pick sixes may affect the game more, but there’s nothing more humiliating you can do to an offense than sack their quarterback in their own end zone. Especially when the drive started on the 13 yard line. Goldman wasn’t the only one in the backfield Hicks was right beside him and the rest of the Bears were swarming in the backfield for a sublime display of comprehensive domination.I think a season-defining highlight for this team has to be defensive, but we should allow ourselves a favorite offensive highlight too. And a favorite Coh Coh highlight because he has so many. Having made the rules, I’m calling dibs Trubisky to Gabriel deep on the left sideline in the otherwise-painful Dolphins game and Cohen’s swapping hands so he can reach out for the pylon on his diving touchdown against the Packers. JB: That Cohen play was pretty sweet. I’m shocked you didn’t take the Akiem Hicks rushing TD as I know how much you like Bears that are as big as actual bears. In fact, I think the year on offense will likely be remembered for the creative nature of the Nagy offense and the involvement of players in an unexpected way. As someone who played all of his football snaps on the line of scrimmage, I have to give props to “Santa’s Sleigh” - 10 linemen on the field and Trubisky finds swing Tackle Bradley Sowell in the end zone for 6. Sowell flashed a natural pass catching ability and good dance moves during the celebration. It’s a big man’s dream and gave me warm and fuzzies for days after. As for the rest of the playoffs, I’ll admit I’m not nearly as excited as I normally am with this stinging disappointment Sam Acho Jersey , but I do still have some nominal cheering interests and wagers in Vegas. I’d like to see the Chargers at the Chiefs and the Rams at the Saints in the championship games next week with the Chargers beating the Saints in the Super Bowl. Oh by the way, the Bears play all 4 of those teams next year - time to get some advanced scouting work started. For what it’s worth, Chargers - Saints was my preseason pick, so at least I have internet bragging rights on the line, which as we all know is the most valuable currency out there...PC: Watching Hicks score the touchdown made me giddy for sure, but the execution was just too easy to count as a highlight. Give ball to Bear. Bear is big. Bear walks into end zone. Come to think of it, that’s how every play should be. I personally peaked in internet bragging rights after nailing the Bears 12 and 4 record. Then I proceeded to pick every wild card game wrong and my original NFC super bowl prediction didn’t even make the playoffs. My remaining rooting interests are the lesser-of-evils variety, which is the least exciting type or interest. The Saints are the most tolerable remaining NFC team, but I could handle the Rams as a fan of Wade Philips and Aaron Donald. On the AFC side, any non-Patriots representative would be refreshing, with the exception that it would be hard to accept Tyreek Hill earning a Super Bowl MVP—when I’m reminded that so many find it easy to forgive a man for strangling his pregnant girlfriend and punching her in the stomach, I feel embarrassed to be a fan of this league. My AFC preference would also be the Chargers, who deserve a little good luck for once. I think Chargers vs. Patriots will be the closest and most exciting game this weekend. Which match-up are you looking most forward to?JB: Yeah, I certainly don’t forget violent criminal acts that players have committed in their lives. The league has a violence problem, and they’ve done an incredibly poor job of being proactive on that front. You can wear pink armbands in October all you want, but until we see something like lifetime bans on players for convicted assaults, it’s all just marketing bs. I agree that the Chargers - Patriots will be the most competitive game of the weekend, but I’m most looking forward to watching the Saints destroy the Eagles. I’ve been to two Saints games this year and that squad is playing on another level, particularly in the Superdome. While I’ll admit to cheering for the Eagles last postseason for our guy Alshon Jeffery, the Philly Trolls (population: all of them), really rubbed me the wrong way last week. Above all, I will take pleasure in seeing this Nick Foles story die a gruesome death so we can all move on to real football. Lastly, let’s pour one out for mean ole Uncle Vic for sacrificing himself on the altar of John Elway’s ego. I enjoyed the curmudgeon attitude he brought to Chicago but to think that Vic can weather a storm against a guy with a statue of himself in front of the stadium is foolhardy. I wish him the very best of luck to defy the odds.PC: I’ll raise one to Old Uncs V. He deserves a shot, but I fear the Broncos are wearing thin on patience, and he’s not the quick and flashy turnaround type. He’ll still get a guaranteed salary and the satisfaction of knowing he made it to the big chair. I hope he knows there’ll always be a spot open for him as DC of my flag football team. PRO FOOTBALLCLEVELAND (AP)Browns star left tackle Joe Thomas retired after 11 seasons in the NFL, ending a career in which he exemplified durability, dependability and dominance.A 10-time Pro Bowler with Cleveland, Thomas announced his decision after spending several months contemplating whether to come back following a season-ending injury.Thomas never missed a snap before tearing his left triceps during an Oct. 22 game against Tennessee. His streak of 10 https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Devin-Hester-Jersey ,363 consecutive plays is believed to be the longest run in pro football history.LAKE FOREST, Ill. (AP) – The Chicago Bears agreed to a contract with former Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Allen Robinson, hoping he can form a dynamic tandem with quarterback Mitchell Trubisky and help energize a stagnant passing game.The Bears announced the move a day after Robinson told ESPN he was planning to sign a $42 million, three-year deal.Chicago also announced agreements with Philadelphia Eagles tight end Trey Burton ($32 million, four years), Atlanta Falcons receiver Taylor Gabriel, Miami Dolphins kicker Cody Parkey and New Orleans Saints backup quarterback Chase Daniel.The Bears are coming off their fourth straight last-place finish in the NFC North and fourth straight season with 10 or more losses. They are banking on Robinson to recover from a torn ACL in his left knee and regain the form that made him a Pro Bowl pick in 2015.TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) – The Arizona Cardinals released safety Tyrann Mathieu after the two sides couldn’t rework his contract.Mathieu was due for $18.75 million of his contract to be guaranteed when the league year officially began. By cutting him, Arizona saved close to $5 million in cap space.Mathieu became a star in the Arizona secondary after being selected in the third round of the 2013 draft following a troubled college career at LSU. He was an All-Pro in 2015, when he had five interceptions and 17 passes defensed. But he also has been plagued by injuries and only last season did Mathieu appear in all 16 games.ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) – The Buffalo Bills took the first step in restocking their quarterback position by agreeing to a two-year contract with A.J. McCarron. The 27-year-old spent the past four seasons backing up Andy Dalton in Cincinnati after being selected by the Bengals in the fifth round of the 2014 draft.COLLEGE BASKETBALLMEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) – Tubby Smith was fired as Memphis basketball coach after two seasons amid dropping attendance and donations to the athletic department.Smith told reporters he was no longer coach as he left a meeting with Memphis President M. David Rudd and athletic director Tom Bowen.Smith went 40-26 at Memphis, including 21-13 this season. The Tigers won seven of their final nine games before losing Saturday to No. 8 Cincinnati in the American Athletic Conference Tournament semifinals, their third loss to the AAC champs this season.Smith came to Memphis in April 2016 as one of only two coaches to lead five different schools to the NCAA Tournament. Now 66, he leaves without taking Memphis to any postseason tournament in his two seasons. Smith is 597-302 with a national title at Kentucky in 1998.ATHENS, Ga. (AP) – Former Ohio State coach Thad Matta withdrew from the Georgia coaching search after becoming the first known candidate to interview for the job.Georgia fired Mark Fox on Saturday, and Matta was in Athens only two days later.Lingering back problems were an issue in Matta’s 13 years at Ohio State. His $9 million buyout includes a stipulation that he must make ”reasonable and diligent efforts” to find another coaching job. He also reportedly interviewed at Mississippi.BASEBALLST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) – Extra innings throughout the minor leagues will start with a runner at second base.In addition, the pitch clock that began at Triple-A and Double-A in 2015 will be lowered from 20 seconds to 15 when there are no runners on base, the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues said. The timer will remain at 20 seconds with runners on.Looking to speed up the pace of play, Major League Baseball had hoped to have a similar rule for spring training and starting in the 11th inning of the All-Star Game but was stymied by the Major League Baseball Players Association, which refused to agree.New limits on mound visits without pitching changes also will be added, the minor league governing body said.TENNISINDIAN WELLS, Calif. (AP) – Roger Federer defeated Jeremy Chardy of France 7-5, 6-4 in the fourth round of the BNP Paribas Open, and at 15-0 the world’s top-ranked men’s player is off to his best start since 2006.The 36-year-old Swiss superstar can equal his season-best start of 16-0 with a win in the quarterfinals, where he will meet Chung Hyeon of South Korea in a rematch of their Australian Open semifinal.Federer advanced to the final in Melbourne when Chung retired in the second set trailing 6-1, 5-2 because of blisters on his left foot. Federer went on to win a five-set final against Marin Cilic for his 20th Grand Slam title.Chung Danny Trevathan Color Rush Jersey , seeded 23rd at Indian Wells, beat 30th-seeded Pablo Cuevas of Uruguay 6-1, 6-3.GOLFFAR HILLS, N.J. (AP) – Ernie Els and Jim Furyk received a special exemption to play in the U.S. Open this year at Shinnecock Hills on Long Island, New York.Els is a two-time U.S. Open champion who would have faced qualifying because his five-year exemption from winning the 2012 British Open ran out last year. Els won the U.S. Open at Oakmont in 1994 and at Congressional in 1997. This will be his 29th consecutive U.S. Open.Furyk won the 2003 U.S. Open at Olympia Fields.They received the first U.S. Open exemptions since Retief Goosen in 2016. Goosen is a two-time Open champion, including 2004 when it was last held at Shinnecock Hills.AUSTIN, Texas (AP) – Sergio Garcia now has more than a green jacket to remind him of his victory at the Masters.He has a daughter .Garcia’s wife, Angela, gave birth to a girl in Texas. They named her Azalea Adele.Augusta National is known for its spring beauty, particularly the azaleas. One of the more pivotal moments in his victory last year was at the 13th hole – named ”Azaleas” because of its 1,300 bushes on the par 5 – when Garcia hooked his tee shot beyond the hazard, took a penalty drop, chipped out and still managed to save par and not lose any ground. He followed with a birdie and an eagle and wound up winning in a playoff over Justin Rose.Adele is his wife’s middle name.AUTO RACINGCHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) – Lowe’s, one of the last remaining corporate giants in NASCAR, announced it will not sponsor seven-time champion Jimmie Johnson after this season, an ominous sign for the nation’s top racing series.For Johnson and Hendrick Motorsports, it means the best NASCAR driver of his generation has a blank slate of ”inventory” for the first time in nearly two decades.IDITARODANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) – Joar Ulsom of Norway won the world’s most famous sled dog race after a grueling dash across Alaska’s rough terrain, but he earned tens of thousands of dollars less than last year’s top musher at the struggling Iditarod.After nearly 1,000 miles, Ulsom and the eight dogs on his team came off the Bering Sea ice onto Nome’s main street. He slapped hands with fans who lined the streets and went under the finish line at 3 a.m. local time.Ulsom’s victory generated heavy media attention in Norway, a winter sports nation still basking in the glory of winning the most medals at the Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea.
linchao

โพสต์: 268
Cash on hand: 50.00

ย้อนกลับไปยัง School Master

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และ บุคคลทั่วไป 3 ท่าน