Welcome Guest: เข้าสู่ระบบ | สมัครสมาชิก วันเวลาปัจจุบัน พฤหัสฯ. เม.ย. 18, 2024 10:57 pm

หน้าเว็บบอร์ด ร่วมทำงานกับเรา School Master Frank Gore Color Rush Jersey

School Master คุยกัน

Moderator: photo_a

Frank Gore Color Rush Jersey

โพสต์โดย linchao เมื่อ จันทร์ พ.ย. 04, 2019 8:57 am

ROSEMONT DeForest Buckner Jersey , Ill. (AP) — As the ball hit the upright and crossbar, Robbie Gould could imagine how Cody Parkey felt. The Chicago Bears‘ breakthrough season came to a crushing conclusion, particularly for their embattled kicker.“I’ve been there,” he said. “I’ve missed game-winning kicks, too.”Parkey’s miss off the left upright and crossbar in the closing seconds of a 16-15 wild-card loss to Philadelphia at home turned out to be his final attempt as a member of the Bears. A person familiar with the situation said Friday that the Bears have decided to release him. That figures to fuel more speculation about Gould returning to Chicago.He’s scheduled to become a free agent on March 13. The Bears need a kicker. And the million dollar — or multimillion dollar — question is whether they will bring back their career scoring leader.“The McCaskey family (owners) changed my family’s life,” said Gould, who watched from a suite at Soldier Field with his wife and three young sons as the Bears lost to the Eagles. “They gave us a lot of great opportunities in one of the greatest sports cities you’ll ever find. I’m thankful that they gave me that opportunity. I’ll be forever thankful. My kids will be raised Bears fans. This is home.”Gould spoke Friday at the Chicago Golf Show. He is promoting a software system called Eventlify that helps organizers manage all aspects of golf events.Gould converted more than 85 percent of his field goals and missed just four of his 383 extra points as a member of the Bears from 2005-15. He amassed 1,207 points before general manager Ryan Pace and former coach John Fox let him go just before the start of the 2016 season.In the three years since he has combined to make 82 of 85 field goals for the New York Giants and San Francisco 49ers. Chicago kickers, by comparison, are 57 of 75 in that span.Parkey simply didn’t give the Bears the consistency they’ve been seeking since letting Gould go. Signed to a four-year contract last March, he made 23 of 30 field goals for the third-lowest conversion rate in the NFL. He was 42 of 45 on extra points. Six of his misses, counting the playoffs Garry Gilliam Color Rush Jersey , hit uprights. And he didn’t endear himself to the team’s hierarchy by appearing on the “Today” show a few days after that playoff loss, a move coach Matt Nagy referred to as “a ‘me’ thing.”Gould might command a rather high price, particularly if the 49ers place the franchise tag on him.“They have the opportunity to get a contract done with me,” he said. “Obviously, they have exclusive rights to talk to me until free agency opens. There’s no reason not to. … At this point, I’m just enjoying being around my kids and not really worried about the football contract.”Gould insisted he has no hard feelings toward the Bears for letting him go. He was shaky in the 2016 preseason after missing six field goals the previous year to match a career high he set as a rookie. But he has been just about automatic the past three years thanks to some adjustments in his footwork. At 36, he plans to play “until they tell me no.”Gould still lives in the Chicago area. His wife Lauren is from here. And in a few weeks, they plan to move into the house in the northwest suburbs built on property purchased just a few days before the Bears cut him.The Bears, meanwhile, went 12-4 to win the NFC North in Nagy’s first season after four straight last-place finishes. Gould called him the “perfect fit” for the organization. He mentioned the connection to Kansas City, where Nagy worked on Andy Reid’s staff, and longtime Bears special teams coordinator Dave Toub has served in the same role since 2013. And he said he also keeps in touch with current Chicago special teams coordinator Chris Tabor.“Once a Bear always a Bear https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Garrett-Celek-Jersey ,” he said. “I truly mean that. This is where I spent 11 years of my life playing for an awesome organization. I’ve developed a lot of great relationships throughout the city but also the organization, just like I’ve done in New York, just like I’ve done in San Francisco. Will it happen? I don’t know.” Breaking down the 90 players on the 49ers offseason roster in 90 posts (over 90 or so days). Today is tight end Levine Toilolo."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference CallsRoster Projections49ers 90-in-90 roster breakdown49ers 90-in-90: TE Levine ToiloloNew,49commentsBreaking down the 90 players on the 49ers offseason roster in 90 posts (over 90 or so days). Today is tight end Levine Toilolo.PDTShareTweetShareShare49ers 90-in-90: TE Levine ToiloloJeff Hanisch-USA TODAY SportsReunited, and it feels so good.... That’s Kyle Shanahan’s song this off-season, as the team scooped up two of his Atlanta alumni in Tevin Coleman and now Levine Toilolo. Toilolo is a bit of a surprise, given that the team drafted a highly touted tight end in the draft, Stanford’s Kaden Smith.What does it mean? You have to wonder if skill players have had trouble absorbing Shanahan’s famously complicated playbook, leading him to find some players with a head start. This might be overthinking it though. Toilolo is a Stanford graduate, like Smith and GM John Lynch. George Kittle ’s monster 2018 obscured the fact that the rest of the TE room was pretty bad. Even if he had never seen the coach’s schemes before, Toilolo is a massive upgrade over Ross Dwelley and a better run blocker than Garrett Celek, who only had 90 receiving yards last year to Toilolo’s 263. (Let’s not forget that “Celek Time” was always kind of a joke on the concept that he could even be imagined as a serious offensive threat.)Toilolo signed a one-year deal with Detroit for $1.5 million a year ago Arik Armstead Jersey , and it’s unlikely he’s making much more than that now. It seems like a low-cost upgrade.Basic infoAge: 27 (turns 28 on July 30th)Experience: Six seasons.Height: 6’8”Weight: 265Cap Status:Contract details aren’t out yet, but it’s likely that Toilolo signed a deal under $2 million with nothing guaranteed. The team announced just that he’s on a one-year deal.What to expect in 2019:Toilolo has always been primarily a blocker, and Lions fans say he wasn’t much good at pass protection either. However, he’s a great run blocker and seems to have improved as a pass-catcher. Since he and Shanahan parted two years, Toilolo has a fantastic 33 receptions on 38 targets. So he’s very reliable when you send it his way.Since he is the tallest player in the NFL at 6’8”, this raises the hope of posting him up in the end zone in goal-line situations. It’s not often that a guy that tall is a great blocker, and even in Atlanta Shanahan used him in ingenious three-tight-end formations (as I described previously on Niners Nation). Look for him to block first on play-action, then leak out for a pass.Alternatively, Shanahan could go the other way, and put together a monster lead-blocking front with Kyle Juszczyk, Kittle and Toilolo joining the OL to blast everything in the form of an outside zone run. Hmm.... (sorry, got lost daydreaming of forty-yard Breida bursts there).Odds of making the roster:Garrett Celek was hobbled by a broken thumb last year Frank Gore Color Rush Jersey , and Toilolo and Kaden Smith will have to beat him out to make this roster. (There’s no room for a fourth tight end with Hurd, a sort-of TE, also on the roster.) However, honestly, it shouldn’t be that hard.Even at his peak, Celek was averaging 290 yards a year, which Toilolo nearly matched last year, and he’s not as good of a blocker. Celek is 30 and makes $2.7 million; Smith makes $590,000. Barring injury, it’s safe to say that Celek Time is over.
linchao

โพสต์: 268
Cash on hand: 50.00

ย้อนกลับไปยัง School Master

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และ บุคคลทั่วไป 5 ท่าน