Welcome Guest: เข้าสู่ระบบ | สมัครสมาชิก วันเวลาปัจจุบัน เสาร์ เม.ย. 27, 2024 8:38 pm

หน้าเว็บบอร์ด ร่วมทำงานกับเรา School Master Chase Daniel Color Rush Jersey

School Master คุยกัน

Moderator: photo_a

Chase Daniel Color Rush Jersey

โพสต์โดย linchao เมื่อ เสาร์ พ.ย. 02, 2019 9:08 am

The condition of Bears safety Eddie Jackson‘s ankle was closely monitored in the days leading up to Sunday’s game against the Eagles and the final word appeared to be positive because Jackson was on the 46-man roster for the Wild Card contest.Jackson never got off of the sideline https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Adrian-Amos-Jersey , however. Deon Bush got the start in the secondary and Jackson never played in the 16-15 Bears loss.Jackson said after the game that he wanted to believe he was able to cover Eagles receivers, but “in reality you really can’t” do what’s necessary.“I didn’t want to go out there and not be able to perform to the level that I can, that I know I can,” Jackson said Jordan Howard Color Rush Jersey , via NBC Sports Chicago. “So there was no point to going out there and having a bad game to hurt the team. That was just the biggest thing, don’t go out there and try to be a superhero, you can’t perform, you hurt the team giving up big plays and stuff like that. But the s–t sucks Eddie Jackson Jersey , man, It sucks. We fought this hard, do everything to come this far and — it’s football, man.”Jackson will have an extended wait for his next chance to get on the field after Chicago fell short on Sunday. On Monday night https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Allen-Robinson-Jersey , Washington honored the contributions to the franchise of retired linebacker London Flecther.Yes, London Flecther. That’s the name that was placed on the big screen by the home team on Monday night.Of course, it’s London Fletcher. And while typos happen (as anyone who reads this website knows), it’s sort of a big spot and a you-had-one-job proposition to spell correctly the name of the person being honored Chase Daniel Color Rush Jersey , and also to proofread it.That arguably wasn’t the biggest blunder of the night for the home team. Cameras captured a staffer stirring Gatorade with a stack of cups wrapped in plastic. Plastic aimed at keeping the cups clean and, necessarily, making the outside unsanitary.As Big Cat said a few weeks ago when we were trying to figure out what Washington would do about tackle Trent Williams‘ holdout, dysfunctional teams do dysfunctional things. And Washington has become the largely undisputed kings of NFL dysfunction in 2019 because Bennie Fowler III Jersey , unlike the Dolphins, Washington isn’t trying to be bad.
linchao

โพสต์: 268
Cash on hand: 50.00

ย้อนกลับไปยัง School Master

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และ บุคคลทั่วไป 19 ท่าน