Welcome Guest: เข้าสู่ระบบ | สมัครสมาชิก วันเวลาปัจจุบัน ศุกร์ เม.ย. 19, 2024 11:08 am

หน้าเว็บบอร์ด ร่วมทำงานกับเรา School Master Orange Genard Avery Jersey

School Master คุยกัน

Moderator: photo_a

Orange Genard Avery Jersey

โพสต์โดย linchao เมื่อ ศุกร์ ต.ค. 25, 2019 1:52 pm

Odell Beckham Jr. admits he’s still catching up after missing most of the Browns’ offseason program.“I’m still getting there Youth Joel Bitonio Jersey ,’’ Beckham said, via Mary Kay Cabot of cleveland.com. “You know, I feel good just to be back out here. It’s what you dreamed all your life in a new place, new environment, so just catching on Joel Bitonio Jersey Stitched , catching up with teammates and make sure I get back to where I know I can be at.”One of the things Beckham is figuring out is Baker Mayfield‘s arm strength. Beckham has complained he didn’t have enough chances for long balls with the Giants. It appears he will get that chance with the Browns.“I’m going to have to get adjusted to the speed, because he has an arm,’’ Beckham said of Mayfield. “He’s throwing that ball hard. Just catching him from the first day, it was like, ‘Wow! This is completely different.’ It just takes time. Like I said Youth Christian Kirksey Jersey , we play in September, so it’s a good thing.’’Beckham said he has kept up with the offensive installation on his tablet. Now, he just has to catch up. Left tackle took hold of starter’s role midway through the season."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Daily Dawg ChowRufio’s PlaybookBrowns sign Greg Robinson to one-year extensionNew,61commentsLeft tackle took hold of starter’s role midway through the season. ESTShareTweetShareShareBrowns sign Greg Robinson to one-year extensionJonathan Dyer-USA TODAY SportsThe Cleveland Browns have re-signed left tackle Greg Robinson.The club announced the move on its website. While terms of the deal have not been officially released, NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reports that it is just a one-year deal:A former No. 2 overall selection Christian Kirksey Jersey Stitched , Robinson signed a free agent contract with the Browns last June, but he missed a large portion of training camp and the preseason with a concussion.He then opened the season on the bench behind rookie Desmond Harrison, but took over the starting role in November after Harrison sustained a concussion. While he only graded out as the league’s 63rd best tackle, according to Pro Football Focus, Robinson had enough moments that the Browns are comfortable giving him another look:Robinson Orange Genard Avery Jersey , who is only 26, was scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent when the new league year begins on March 13. Now if he can build on his 2018 season, as meager as that may have been, he can position himself for a bigger payday in free agency after this season.Which is a situation the Browns would probably be happy to find themselves in this time next year.
linchao

โพสต์: 268
Cash on hand: 50.00

ย้อนกลับไปยัง School Master

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และ บุคคลทั่วไป 5 ท่าน