Welcome Guest: เข้าสู่ระบบ | สมัครสมาชิก วันเวลาปัจจุบัน พฤหัสฯ. เม.ย. 25, 2024 9:16 am

หน้าเว็บบอร์ด ร่วมทำงานกับเรา School Master Thomas Davis Color Rush Jersey

School Master คุยกัน

Moderator: photo_a

Thomas Davis Color Rush Jersey

โพสต์โดย linchao เมื่อ พฤหัสฯ. ต.ค. 17, 2019 10:23 am

The Carolina Panthers showed grit Rashaan Gaulden Jersey , resilience,and played sixty minuets of solid football as they squeaked by the Dallas Cowboys 16-8 in their home opener.Carolina’s offense overcame a foot injury to TE Greg Olsen and carried a 10-0 lead into halftime.The Panthers’ defense, however, were the real stars of the game- holding Dallas’ offense to zero plays into their territory in the first half. Here are five winners and three losers from week one.WinnersDefense:This unit dominated the Cowboys for the majority of the game. Luke Kuechly and the rest of the front seven held Dallas’ offense to a paltry 232 total yards.The Panthers defense contained Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott, holding him to 69 yards on the day.Kuechly lead the way for this unit with 12 tackles. Cam Newton: For all of the criticism that Newton receives regarding his accuracy Thomas Davis Color Rush Jersey , he completed 17 of his 26 passes for 65 percent on the day.Newton was a bit on the conservative side with his arm today, taking few risks downfield.He was efficient and his throws were enough to put the offense into positions to capitalize. While Newton’s arm was solid, his legs made the difference. He lead the team in rushing with 58 yards and a touchdown.Shaq Thompson and Kawann Short:These two came up huge today on defense. Kuechly may have steadied the defense with his tackles and roaming the middle, but it was Thompson and Short that brought the heat and pressured Cowboys Quarterback Dak Prescott all game long.The two combined sliced through the Cowboys’ O-line and combined for three sacks. Christian McCaffrey: The second year running back shook off the fumble on the Panthers’ opening drive and found a steady rhythm the rest of the way. Granted, McCaffrey could have done more today but he’d done enough to contribute to the win https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/Cameron-Artis-Payne-Jersey , recording 95 total yards from scrimmage.Damiere Byrd: He was dynamic as a returner during the game. He scorched the Cowboys’ special teams unit on three returns for 47 yards, including a 30 yard return deep into Dallas territory late in the third quarter. LosersOffense:Carolina’s offense is here NOT because of their performance. They are here because they have lost two key components of the unit during this game. All Pro Tight End Greg Olsen left the game in the second quarter with a foot injury and did not return.The O-line was hit once again when Tackle Daryl Williams was carted off with an injury.Granted, they won the battle of scrimmage and attrition, but at what cost?Coaches: Instead of going for a touchdown at the end of the first half, Norv Turner and the rest of the Panthers’ coordinators decided to be conservative and end the half with a Graham Gano field goal. The play almost came back to haunt the Panthers. Luckily for them https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/J.J.-Jansen-Jersey ,the defense rendered Dallas ineffective. Amini Silatolu:Silatolu is responsible for a bad snap from J.J. Jansen that prevented Gano from attempting an extra point that would have given the Panthers a 17-0 lead after the Alex Armah touchdown in the 3rd quarter. At first it appeared that Jansen snapped the ball way too high, but on replay it was clear that Silatolu moved his leg too soon and got in the way of the snap, causing it to sail high and wide. The result was a blown play and a two possession game when it should have been more.Panthers fans, who are your winners and losers for week one? Let us know in the comments below. Here’s a final ranking of the top 50 players heading into the 2019 NFL Draft, broken down into tiers." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteCat Scratch Readera Carolina Panthers communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsAboutPanthersOddsShopStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Keep Sounding PodcastPanthers 2019 NFL DraftCSR Film RoomFiled under:Panthers 2019 NFL DraftThe top 50 players in the 2019 NFL Draft https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/Mike-Adams-Jersey , rankedNew,44commentsHere’s a final ranking of the top 50 players heading into the 2019 NFL Draft, broken down into tiers.EDTShareTweetShareShareThe top 50 players in the 2019 NFL Draft, rankedMatthew Emmons-USA TODAY SportsDraft week is finally upon us. The NFL Draft is one of my favorite sporting events of the year. I enjoy the process of watching, analyzing https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/Matt-Kalil-Jersey , and projecting as many college prospects as I can. My evaluations aren’t better than anyone else, but I am confident in my process that leads to my rankings. I scouted around 100 players this season. The goal is to watch at least three games of a prospect. Athletic testing and analytics are also factored into the evaluation. I grouped each player into tiers this year. The cut off for first round talents is after Tier 2. Without further ado, here are my top 50 players in this year’s draft. Tier 1 (future All-Pro)1. Quinnen Williams2. Ed Oliver3. Nick BosaTier 2 (Pro Bowl potential)4. Josh Allen5. Jonah Williams6. Montez Sweat7. Dwayne Haskins8. Brian Burns9. Andre Dillard10. Kyler Murray11. Noah Fant12. Devin Bush13. Jeffery Simmons14. Byron Murphy15. Devin White16. T.J Hockenson17. DK Metcalf 18. Juan Thornhill19. Jawaan Taylor20. Christian WilkinsTier 3 (Day 1 starter)21. Dexter Lawrence22. Jerry Tillery23. Cody Ford24. Deandre Baker25. Darnell Savage26. Marquise Brown27. Clelin Ferrell28. Nasir Adderley29. Chase Winovich30. Chauncey Gardner Johnson31. Ben Banogu32. Garrett Bradburry33. Drew Lock34. Greg Little35. Julian Love36. Greedy Williams37. Erik McCoy38. Taylor Rapp39. Hakeem Butler40. Darrell Henderson41. Elgton Jenkins42. Justin Layne43. Amani Hooker44. Chris Lindstrom45. A.J Brown46. Kaleb McGary47. Anthony Nelson48. Dalton Risner49. Parris Campbell50. Amani Oruwariye Now, please go ahead and tell me how dumb I am and that I should stick to my day job. Thanks for following along this draft season. Let’s pray the Panthers make wise decisions this weekend.
linchao

โพสต์: 268
Cash on hand: 50.00

ย้อนกลับไปยัง School Master

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และ บุคคลทั่วไป 11 ท่าน