Welcome Guest: เข้าสู่ระบบ | สมัครสมาชิก วันเวลาปัจจุบัน ศุกร์ เม.ย. 19, 2024 8:03 pm

หน้าเว็บบอร์ด ร่วมทำงานกับเรา School Master Baker Mayfield Jersey White

School Master คุยกัน

Moderator: photo_a

Baker Mayfield Jersey White

โพสต์โดย linchao เมื่อ พุธ ส.ค. 21, 2019 3:10 pm

BEREA Baker Mayfield Jersey White , Ohio (AP) — Jabrill Peppers has started playing self-defense.The Browns defensive back said Thursday — his 23rd birthday — that he has stopped going out in public by himself in downtown Cleveland following hostile confrontations with fans unhappy with the way he’s played.Peppers said he has endured verbal taunts and some joking in the past, but that lately some of the encounters have nearly gotten physical.“When you walk up on another man, that’s a hostile situation,” Peppers said following practice. “For me, I have way more to lose than the average guy. So it puts me in kind of a funky situation where I can’t even go get daily toiletries or things without having to worry about something like that.”Peppers did not give any specifics about the altercations. However Womens Bernie Kosar Jersey , on Wednesday he told the Elyria Chronicle-Telegram about an “aggressive” exchange in a drug store where “my boy had to pull me away one time.”Peppers said he has been confronted numerous times and believes some of the grief he’s taken is because he went to Michigan and plays in a city where rival Ohio State fans are abundant.“Sometimes it’s more so jokes, but as of late it’s kind of a little bit more different situation than just verbal,” he said.Peppers also tried to clarify comments that Browns fans are “very, very wishy-washy.” The former Michigan star said he wasn’t referring to die-hard Browns fans, but rather to an overall environment that exits in Cleveland — and other cities.“This is the NFL and that’s how it is Denzel Ward Jersey ,” he said. “Love you when you’re doing good, and they don’t when you’re not. We know we have to play better. Obviously, I wasn’t talking about the fans as a whole — just more so the environment of an NFL franchise. We understand the city of Cleveland loves their Browns and wants to see us get back to how it’s supposed to be.“But that’s just the NFL. They love you when you’re doing good or not so much when you’re not.”Peppers said he has taken to covering up when he’s out shopping, but that hasn’t helped much.“I don’t want to walk into a store with a hoodie on, that’s just bad manners Jarvis Landry Jersey ,” he said.The No. 25 overall pick in the 2017 draft, Peppers has not lived up to expectations and he knows that’s at the root of the backlash he’s getting from fans. He’s been moved around in Cleveland’s defense as the Browns try to figure out how to best use the 5-foot-11, 215-pounder who was one of the nation’s most impactful players in college but hasn’t had close to the same success as a pro.Peppers has also struggled returning punts and kicks, and his lack of production has drawn the wrath of some Cleveland fans. He understands it’s up to him to change the narrative.But despite the recent negative experiences, he has not soured on playing in Cleveland.“I love the Browns. I love the city Myles Garrett Jersey ,” he said “I love how passionate the fans are and part of what I get is my fault.“I’m not playing up to my potential and they see that as well, so you can’t fault the people for feeling how they feel. You just gotta take it with a grain of salt and do what you gotta do to get better.” The Browns cut their list of candidates for their head coaching vacancy down to two in the last couple of days and they have reportedly settled on their choice.Chris Mortensen of ESPN reports that they will promote offensive coordinator Freddie Kitchens to the top job. Vikings offensive coordinator Kevin Stefanski met with the team a second time on Tuesday and was considered the other finalist for the job as the permanent replacement for Hue Jackson.Jackson was fired eight games into the 2018 season along with offensive coordinator Todd Haley and those moves bumped Kitchens up to the coordinator spot. Rookie quarterback Baker Mayfield thrived once Kitchens took the reins and the Browns finished with their best record since 2007 after going 5-3 in the second half of the season.The hope in Cleveland will be that sticking with Kitchens enables the team to build on that close to the year and find their way back to the playoffs for the first time since 2002.
linchao

โพสต์: 268
Cash on hand: 50.00

ย้อนกลับไปยัง School Master

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และ บุคคลทั่วไป 7 ท่าน