Welcome Guest: เข้าสู่ระบบ | สมัครสมาชิก วันเวลาปัจจุบัน เสาร์ เม.ย. 20, 2024 2:24 am

หน้าเว็บบอร์ด ร่วมทำงานกับเรา School Master Cheap Christine Michael Youth Jersey

School Master คุยกัน

Moderator: photo_a

Cheap Christine Michael Youth Jersey

โพสต์โดย linchao เมื่อ พุธ มิ.ย. 26, 2019 10:33 am

Colts Preseason Week 3: Last 5 in Kemoko Turay Jersey 2019 , first 5 out In Week 3 of the preseason, the Indianapolis Colts had some very good performances, but also had some pitiful outings as well. As the regular season inches closer, it’s becoming extremely difficult to be able to tell who is battling for a roster spot, and who may be gone anyway and replaced with a roster casualty from another team.Chris Ballard and Frank Reich have their work cut out for them this year, and all they can hope for is a sudden improvement from those near the bottom of the roster. In that same breath, they have to be realistic about some of the guys who have risen to be better options than some recent draft picks as well.This week’s lists are a bit of a mixed bag where I’m going more off of talent than attempting to fit in the right amount of players of a specific position to round out the roster. At any rate, here’s what we’ve got following the Colts’ third preseason outing against the San Francisco 49ers.Last 5 in:(48) Ryan GrantI know this feels like a ridiculous addition to the list as he’s pretty clearly the WR3 on the current depth chart. But, I’ve had enough of him quite honestly. He’s had just 1 catch this preseason, and has only been targeted 4 times. Sadly, there is STILL zero chemistry between he and Andrew Luck, despite the coaching staff’s statement of him being a good route runner, and doing all of these little things, etcetera, he’s still not doing anything to exude faith in his abilities on the field.He’s the No. 3 receiver, this shouldn’t be an issue. If there were more depth at the position on the roster right now, he’d be right here where I have him and maybe lower.(49) Ryan DelaireNot everyone on this area of the list is here for the same reason. Where some are on the ‘last 5 in’ because they’re dropping down the charts, Ryan Delaire is here because he’s rising... quickly. Delaire has to be rostered at this point Indianapolis Colts Khari Willis Jersey , don’t you think? He notched 2 sacks against the 49ers, and has continued to show that he has a nice bag of moves mixed with great explosion and a high motor. Right now, I’d be giving Delaire snaps over everyone other than John Simon, Jabaal Sheard and Kemoko Turay. This defense needsplaymakers, and the rest of the position isn’t showing that they can be.(50) Zach PascalPascal is still hanging out here, but it’s because he’s been the most consistent of the bunch fighting for those WR4/5 spots. Now he didn’t have any catches in the Colts third preseason game, but he did show that he’s got some reliability in terms of being a special teams return man.This is, however, one of the most fluid positions on the roster and can literally change overnight. This position is making it quite difficult to fill out the roster, but Pascal has a nice combination of ability, size and special teams attributes that should keep him safe depending upon September 2nd waiver claims.(51) Matthew AdamsI’m still a bit fan of Adams to make this roster. Antonio Morrison isn’t even on the roster anymore, and that should be a peak behind the curtain about what Chris Ballard, Matt Eberflus and Frank Reich feel about the rookie’s abilities on the field.He’s proving to be a solid defender as well as a nice special teamer with a good combination of physicality and instincts. (52) Chris MiltonMilton has continued his solid play, thus bumping him up to the ‘5 in’ list. I had him just outside of the 53 last week, but he stacked another solid outing on top of his Week 2 preseason performance with a pass defensed and 5 tackles. His coverage has been very good lately, his physical play has been noticeable, and outside of maybe D.J. White the rest of the group has done very little to earn a roster spot. They’ll all get a lot of snaps to make their case for the coaching staff, but Milton has a leg up on them going into PSW4 in my eyes.(53* | Turbin) Nyheim HinesUnfortunately Indianapolis Colts Christine Michael Jersey , Hines is one on this list who is falling. Like a rock, if we’re being honest. Do I expect him to be in this predicament in the coaches eyes? Not really. But, his special teams “ability” is just about out of positive things to say about it, and he isn’t showing out as an effective ball carrier.He is physical, and doesn’t shy away from the contact, but he’s not going anywhere either and that’s what matters most I’d guess. He doesn’t find that next gear when returning the ball, because he’s now in his own head about putting the ball on the ground so many times this preseason. He may be a ‘weapon’ in the slot, or out wide in some packages, but he’s not a good running back or return man right now and that’s honestly where he’s needed most.First 5 out:Tarell BashamI just don’t know how to put it another way. Basham isn’t cutting it as a pass rusher, run stopper or a technician. We’ve talked about him so much over the past 12 months that I feel as if I’ve already written too much about a guy who hasn’t done anything while donning the horseshoe.Basham had one nice snap on Saturday against the 49ers, and beat his man — so, honestly, good for him. However, a guy who didn’t play football last year actually earned the sack on that play because he could bend around the edge, and Basham couldn’t enough to make the play. That guy — Ryan Delaire.Darrell DanielsDaniels is beginning to grow on me. But, that doesn’t mean that he’s any better than Ross Travis or Erik Swoope. Daniels has been pretty solid, while not really flashing much this summer and he’s made some plays.On the other hand he’s missed some opportunities for some plays as well. I really think this just comes down to Reich’s preference and what he feels the offense needs more. Maybe PSW4 gives a bit more insight on how he stacks up against Swoope and Travis, but right now Daniels isn’t on the roster in my mind.Kasen WilliamsWilliams hasn’t done much of late to harden his case for the roster. He didn’t see a single target Saturday Womens Christine Michael 2019 Jersey , and while he’s not getting noticed, a couple others are. I think you can make the case that Seantavius Jones and Steve Ishmael are showing that they’re more reliable and consistent.Again, the final preseason game will go a long way in allowing Williams to showcase what he can offer the team. I think he’s more talented than Ishmael and Jones, but it may all come down to production when it’s all said and done.T.J. GreenGreen left Saturday’s game with an injury, and he’s done little to nothing before that to set himself apart from the rest of the safeties vying for a roster spot. Green has always been one of the most athletic players on the team, but he’s also been one of the least productive as well.At this point, I’d rather have newly signed safety Robenson Therezie make the roster. All that length and speed that Green possesses is nice, don’t get me wrong. But, if he can’t cover and offers very little that someone else can to the roster, what’s the point?Austin HowardThere isn’t a larger disappointment on the roster right now. Not because others haven’t dropped the ball, but because Howard was billed as an average NFL starting right tackle. PFF lied to us. Howard has been nothing short of awful in the preseason, and that’s putting it nicely. He hasn’t been able to hold down the position from a guy who wasn’t in the league last year (J’Marcus Webb), hasn’t beat out a rookie who is actually a guard (Braden Smith) and is being experimented with at tackle, or a guy who’s actually injured (Denzelle Good). He was replaced after the very first drive Saturday, and I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s cut before September 1. Here we are ahead of Week 3 in the new Alliance of American Football, or as I like to call it, "The Illusion of Meaningful Football".The early game today has the Arizona Hotshots playing at the..."Here we are ahead of Week 3 in the new Alliance of American Football, or as I like to call it Cheap Christine Michael Youth Jersey , “The Illusion of Meaningful Football”.The early game today has the Arizona Hotshots playing at the Salt Lake Stallions at 3pm EST on Bleacher Report Live. Look for Hotshot QB John Wolford, RB Jhurell Pressley and WR Rashad Ross to fuel an offensive attack that I’m afraid the Stallions can’t match primarily because of deficiency at their own quarterback position. The Stallions have a stable (or two) good running backs in Branden Oliver and Joel Bouagnon. Their leading receiver is TE Anthony Denham. The Arizona Hotshots should put this game away early and never look back.Tonight, the Memphis Express play at the Orlando Apollos at 8pm EST on NFL Network. The Apollos are led by QB Garrett Gilbert, RBs D’Ernest Johnson and Akeem Hunt, and have one of the best WRs in the league in Charles Johnson. The Express, on the other hand, are led by QB Christian Hackenberg and he’s struggled thus far. Memphis does have RB Zac Stacy to fuel their running game and no clear #1 WR. Look for the Orlando Apollos to run up the score today to run away from the Express.On Sunday, the Birmingham Iron play at the Atlanta Legends at 4pm EST on CBS Sports Network. The Iron are led by QB Luis Perez, RB Trent Richardson and WR Quinton Patton on offense. The Legends are led by known quantity QB Matt Simms, basically a bunch of replacement level players and no clear #1 skill player at any position. I expect the Iron to dismiss the Legends.Sunday night, the San Antonio Commanders play at the San Diego Fleet at 8pm EST on NFL Network. The Commanders are led by QB Logan Woodside, RB Kenneth Farrow II and WRs Mekale McKay and Alonzo Moore. The Fleet are iffy at QB. They are led on offense by RB Ja’Quan Gardner and WR Brian Brown. The Commanders should control the Fleet from start to finish.I’m interested to see if any Colts fans watch the games and have thoughts on them. What do you think about the AAF? Any players you’re into? Personally, I like WRs Mekale McKay and Charles Johnson as far as potential NFL prospects along with a few defensive players like LB Shaan Washington, the player that sacked Fleet QB Mike Bercovici in Week 1 to start the league year out with a bang or a thud depending on how you viewed that hit.
linchao

โพสต์: 268
Cash on hand: 50.00

ย้อนกลับไปยัง School Master

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และ บุคคลทั่วไป 4 ท่าน