Welcome Guest: เข้าสู่ระบบ | สมัครสมาชิก วันเวลาปัจจุบัน พุธ เม.ย. 17, 2024 3:26 am

หน้าเว็บบอร์ด ร่วมทำงานกับเรา School Master Myles Garrett Jerseys Stitched

School Master คุยกัน

Moderator: photo_a

Myles Garrett Jerseys Stitched

โพสต์โดย linchao เมื่อ พุธ มิ.ย. 05, 2019 10:37 am

The Browns are at home to take on the Jets in prime time in Week 3. Here are some nuggets about Thursday’s contest Myles Garrett Jerseys Stitched , as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.Game InformationGame Time/Date: Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 8:20 PM ETLocation: FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OHTV Channel: NFL Network - Joe Buck (play-by-play) & Troy Aikman (analyst)Local TV: WOIO - Channel 19 (CBS)Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM)Online streaming: FuboTVWeather: 80 degrees (feels like 84). 10% chance of precipitation, 9 MPH wind from the South.Odds: Browns by 3 points.Over/under: 40.5UniformThe Browns are debuting their color rush uniforms:The end zone will be painted with brown and orange stripes:The first 30,000 fans will get a free truckers hat:Interesting Stats / NotesRB Carlos Hyde - With a rushing touchdown, becomes the first Browns RB since Peyton Hillis in 2011 to have at least one rushing score in each of the first three games of a single season.The last time the Browns forced multiple fumbles in three consecutive games was Weeks 8, 10-11 in 2003.With any defensive player securing at least 2.0 sacks, it would be the first time in franchise history that a Browns player has at least 2.0 sacks in each of the first three games to start a season.The Browns forced two turnovers against the Saints last week. Paired with the six the team had Week 1 against the Pittsburgh Steelers, the team’s eight takeaways are the most by a Browns squad through the first two weeks of a season since 2001 (nine).ConnectionsJets QB Josh McCown was with the Browns from 2015-16. He set the Browns single-game passing record with 457 passing yards on Oct. 11 Youth Jabrill Peppers Jersey , 2015.Jets RB Isaiah Crowell spent the first four years of his career with the Browns (2014-17).Jets WR Terrelle Pryor spent 2015-16 with the Browns, leading the team in receiving in 2016 with 77 catches for 1,007 yards and four touchdowns.Jets DB Buster Skrine was a fifth-round pick by the Browns in 2011 and spent four years with the club.Jets head coach Todd Bowles spent four seasons (2001-04) coaching the Browns secondary.Jets assistant head coach/ILB coach Mike Caldwell played three seasons (1993-95) in Cleveland after joining the team as a third-round pick in 1993.Browns offensive coordinator Todd Haley’s first NFL job was with the Jets as a scouting department assistant from 1995-96 and a WR/offensive assistant 1997-2000.Browns DL coach Clyde Simmons started his coaching career in the NFL as an intern with the Jets in 2010.Browns OL coach Bob Wylie served as the Jets TE coach from 1990-91.Jets special teams coordinator Brant Boyer played for the Browns from 2001-03 and spent time with the Browns as a training camp coaching intern in 2009.Jets DL coach Robert Nunn held the same role with the Browns in 2016.HistoryThe Browns have a 12-12 all-time record against the Jets.This is the Browns’ first regular season prime time game since November 2016.The last time these two teams met was on October 8, 2017, when the Jets beat the Browns by a final score of 17-14. It was the debut for DE Myles Garrett, who registered a sack on his first career snap. The Jets led 3-0 at the half, which led to Hue Jackson benching DeShone Kizer in favor of Kevin Hogan. Hogan led a touchdown drive, capping it off with a 2-yard pass to TE David Njoku to put Cleveland up 7-3. The Jets got 14 unanswered to lead 17-7, and RB Duke Johnson’s 41-yard touchdown catch-and-run with under two minutes to play made it 17-14. The onside kick failed, though, allowing the Jets to hold on. Bills coach Sean McDermott described the reason the team cut Robert Foster last month as being a wakeup call for the rookie receiver.Looking back, Foster fully acknowledges it was a message received loud and clear now that he's back on the roster after two days of being unemployed followed by a two-week stint on the practice squad."I needed it. I needed to be cut because at the end of the day, it helped me Jabrill Peppers Jersey Stitched ," Foster said Wednesday. "It made me work on things that I needed to work on. It made me do a lot more things that I could do to benefit the team."Evidence of how motivated he's become was apparent following the formal end of practice.Rather than head straight to the locker room to pal around with his teammates as he did in the past, Foster, first, spent extra time catching passes from rookie starter Josh Allen. He then worked on running routes against a defensive back, before spending yet another 10 minutes catching one ball after another being spit out by a Jugs machine.It's not that Foster wasn't doing enough post-practice work before he was cut. It's more like he wasn't doing any."That's the thing, I wasn't doing some of the things that I'm doing now," he said. "That's why I say I try to embrace it all now."The payoff is showing up on the field.In his first game back on the active roster, Foster caught a 47-yard pass from journeyman backup Matt Barkley on the first play from scrimmage, and finished with three catches for 105 yards in a 41-10 win at the New York Jets on Nov. 11. He became Buffalo's first player to top 100 yards receiving in 13 months.Foster followed that up last weekend with a two-catch, 94-yard outing in a 24-21 win over Jacksonville which he punctuated with a 75-yard touchdown reception from Allen. The completion was the longest by the Bills since Week 2 of the 2016 season, and longest by a rookie quarterback in team history.Having already learned a lesson in humility and enjoying a rare shot at a second chance, Foster deflected a question regarding his level of confidence."I'm a rookie. Anything can happen," he said. "So I'm trying to make sure I'm not comfortable."Foster was undrafted out of Alabama Youth David Njoku Jersey , where he won two national titles while seeing limited playing time in finishing his college career with 35 catches for 389 yards and three touchdowns in 19 games.He had two things going for him when it came to signing with Buffalo.The first was his speed. Foster's time of 4.41 seconds in the 40-yard dash at the NFL rookie combine was tied for third with Antonio Callaway, who was drafted in the fourth round by Cleveland.The second was Foster's connection to Buffalo in newly hired offensive coordinator Brian Daboll, who spent last season serving in the same role at Alabama."I'm proud of him. It hasn't been easy for him, really, growing up to where he is now," Daboll said. "He's been through a lot, and that's a sign of a mentally tough person to be able to fight through adversity."McDermott didn't mince words when outlining his decision to cut Foster."This is life in the NFL, you're not on scholarship, and some guys need to understand that," he said. "Some players have it. Some players it takes a little bit more time. Some players, unfortunately, never get it."McDermott was pleased by how the 24-year-old responded."He's earning the right to get playing time, and he's made the most of his opportunities since coming back David Njoku Jerseys Stitched ," he said.The Bills (4-7), who play at Miami (5-6) on Sunday, have placed an emphasis on speedy young receivers, such as Foster and another newcomer, Isaiah McKenzie, to complement Allen's strong arm.Whereas at Alabama, Foster was mostly asked to simply outrun defenders, he credited Bills position coach Terry Robiskie for helping him learn to become a well-rounded receiver.Though he's back on the roster, Foster pretends he's still on the practice squad to remind himself how close he came to having his career end before it nearly began."Don't take anything for granted," Foster said. "I could've been gone, right?"
linchao

โพสต์: 268
Cash on hand: 50.00

ย้อนกลับไปยัง School Master

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และ บุคคลทั่วไป 4 ท่าน