Welcome Guest: เข้าสู่ระบบ | สมัครสมาชิก วันเวลาปัจจุบัน เสาร์ เม.ย. 20, 2024 5:44 am

หน้าเว็บบอร์ด ร่วมทำงานกับเรา School Master Marcell-Dareus-Jersey

School Master คุยกัน

Moderator: photo_a

Marcell-Dareus-Jersey

โพสต์โดย linchao เมื่อ พฤหัสฯ. พ.ค. 30, 2019 9:42 am

Chiefs and Rams on a bye. That’s a big roster hit. Add to that the three Thanksgiving games and Sunday is scraping the barrel to fill those slots. Some big names on the injury list including Rob Gronkowski (Q) and A.J. Green (O). Some quality filler players are also not suiting up including Joe Flacco (O) https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Marcell-Dareus-Jersey , Alex Collins (Q), Devin Funchess (D) and Marquise Goodwin (D).Good luck today!STARTSQB Kirk Cousin, Vikings This is a plus matchup for Cousins who has been inconsistent this season. Part of that inconsistency is injuries have impacted team chemistry, but nevertheless he has been underperforming. Week 2 against the Packers he threw for 425 and 4 touchdowns. The Packers defense is also dealing with injuries and you have to like Cousins to step up for this critical divisional matchup.Projection: 327 yards passing with 3 touchdowns and 1 interceptionQB Baker Mayfield, Browns He broke out last week completing 17/20 for 216 yards and three touchdowns. He could have another great performance against the Bengals who have given up the most points to opposing quarterbacks this season, holding the position under 18.7 points only twice.This is our Sunday sleeper pick.Projection: 265 yards passing with 2 touchdowns and 32 yards rushingRB Philip Lindsay, Broncos He broke out last week posting 26 points thanks to a two touchdown performance. He faces a tougher task against the Steelers, but is worth the start. This could be a high scoring game, and the Broncos should lean on the running attack to keep the Steelers playmakers off the field. Plenty of touchdown chances for Lindsay.Projection: 14 carries for 65 yards and 1 touchdown with 4 recpetions for 35 yardsRB Dalvin Cook, Vikings He played the majority of the snaps last week and is going up against the Packers who have given up on average 30 fantasy points per game this season. Interesting flex start here. Projection: 13 carries for 54 yards and 1 touchdown with 3 receptions for 35 yards WR Tyler Lockett, Seahawks Doug Baldwin is a gametime decision. With Keenan Reynolds being activated from the practice squad you are best to look elsewhere for a Seahawks receiver. I believe the Seahawks will throw the ball more than normal in a match up that could be very competitive. I foresee Lockett getting more than five targets, and I foresee him getting into the end zone making him a nice top 20 fantasy option this week. Projection: 7 receptions for 65 yards and 1 touchdownWR Julian Edelman, Patriots The New York football Jets have been notoriously bad again supposing slot receivers giving up 9 touchdowns. Edelman runs primarily 70% of his routes in the slot position. If he wasn’t considered a PPR must start then he’s definitely a start this week. Projection: 8 receptions for 76 yards and 1 touchdownTE George Kittle, Niners He is a TE1 start this week in a really good match up against the horrible pass defense of the Buccaneers. Coming off a bye he should be fully rested to destroy the Tampa Bay secondary. In seven of his 10 games, Kittle has gone over 75 yards receiving.Projection: 9 receptions for 92 yards and 2 touchdownsTE Vance McDonald, Steelers The Denver Broncos give up Josh Lambo Color Rush Jersey , on average, 10 fantasy points to opposing tight ends. In a game I suspect to be somewhat high scoring, I see Vance McDonald as a nice plug-in play this week. Big Ben will throw him a touchdownProjection: 5 receptions for 65 yards and 1 touchdownK Mason Crosby, Packers Opposing kickers have averaged around 10 fantasy points per game against the Vikings. In a game that I suspect to be high scoring there should be plenty of opportunities for Mason Crosby to kick field goals and or Pats. When in doubt, take Aaron’s kicker.Projection: 3 for 3 on field goals and 3 for 3 on extra pointsPatriots Defense Fully rested after the by, the Patriots defense should feast against Josh McCown and the New York football Jets. Opposing defenses against the Jets have been averaging around 10 fantasy points per game. New England is a good streaming option this week. Projection: 13 points allowed with 5 sacks and 2 turnoversBills DefenseBuffalo’s only saving grace is a defense that is best against the pass, yielding only four touchdown passes at home this year. Blake Bortles is struggling, and if anything the Jaguars will run the ball a lot. Fewer possessions, and probably more field goals than touchdowns.Projection: 13 points allowed with 6 sacks and 3 turnoversSITQB Derek Carr, RaidersI think the Ravens are going to smoke them. Baltimore is at home, desperately in need of a win to remain in the Wild Card hunt. Oakland has scored 13 points per game on the road, and Derek Carr is getting sacked a lot. I feel bad for him. Sit him. Projection: 205 yards passing with 1 touchdown and 1 interceptionQB Philip Rivers, Chargers Rivers has been solid, but not great. Some have him as a nice sleeper candidate this weekend against the Cardinals, but I don’t like this matchup. Arizona’s defense his holding opposing quarterbacks just under 15 pointsper game. Rivers is a risky start this weekend, and I’d look elsewhere. Lamar Jackson Ronnie Harrison Jersey , in PPR leagues, would be a better option.Projection: 205 yards passing with 1 touchdown and 1 interceptionRB Alex Collins, Ravens Another running back emerges in Baltimore by the name of Gus Edwards. A sleeper pick for us just a few weeks ago, the injury along with the Ravens backfield being unsettled makes him a must sit. I’m not convinced he plays.Projection: 6 rushes for 41 yardsRB Dion Lewis, Titans We were high on him for a couple weeks. Today he has a horrible matchup against a tough team in the Texans. He may get receiving opportunities, but you can’t trust the Titans red zone play calling. I even worry about the looks he’ll get in the passing game.Projection: 12 carries for 45 yards with 3 receptions for 25 yardsWR Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals He caught two passes last week, fortunately for fantasy owners they were for touchdowns. I don’t see that happening against the defense of the Los Angeles Chargers who are getting better with Bosa back. Projection: 5 receptions for 42 yardsWR John Brown, Ravens John Brown had been a fantasy surprise this season, but he is a must sit with Lamar Jackson under center. Even with Flacco under center, Brown has seen a decrease in fantasy value.Projection: 3 receptions for 45 yardsTE Kyle Rudolph, Vikings He has been nonexistent in the Fantasy community since week 3, totaling an average of 4 points per game over the past five games. The Packers also have given up one touchdown reception and the fifth fewest points to opposing tight ends. Projection: 3 receptions for 35 yardsTE Jimmy Graham, PackersGood news is that he’s playing, but with a broken thumb. I think it will be pretty hard to catch a football with a broken thumb, and Rogers wasn’t really throwing to him when he was healthy.Look for Graham to become a viable TE2 in the weeks to come https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Will-Richardson-Jersey , but sit him this week.Projection: 3 receptions for 45 yardsK Robbie Gould, Niners For some reason opposing kickers, when traveling to Tampa Bay don’t do well. Theyaverage about six fantasy points per game, and even though Gould is hot right now I’d look elsewhere. Maybe it’s because Tampa is so bad at holding teams out of the end zone.Projection: 1 for 1 on field goals and 3 for 3 on extra points Arizona Defense Matt and I disagree on this sit, as I see the Arizona defense holding Rivers at bay.The Los Angeles Chargers offense has been killing it this year particularly against fantasy defense. Opposing defenses only average about five fantasy points per game and that’s not going to cut it this week. Also Philip Rivers is only averaging 1.6 sacks a game so the sacks are not even there. Sit! Projection: 28 points allowed with 1 sack and 1 turnoverDenver DefensePittsburgh will rebound against a Broncos defense that will suffer from an inept offense. The Broncos best defense back, Bradley Roby, started the week in conclusion protocol. Without him the Steelers receivers are salivating with anticipation to forget what Jacksonville did to them last week.Projection: 31 points allowed with 1 sack The Jacksonville Jaguars will be interviewing former Arizona Cardinals and Denver Broncos offensive coordinator Mike McCoy on Tuesday for the same role, according to Adam Schefter of ESPN.Most recently McCoy was with the Cardinals and fired mid-season due to significant offensive struggles, however he was not working with much as Arizona had a rookie quarterback and major offensive line issues. He was criticized quite a bit for not using running back David Johnson properly.While McCoy was with the Broncos and Chargers however, both teams had prolific offenses, even getting a career year out of journeyman Kyle Orton and revamped the Broncos offense to make use of Tim Tebow’s skill-set.It didn’t go well for McCoy as the head coach of the Chargers however, finishing with a 27-37 record and 1-1 in the playoffs. He returned to the Broncos in 2017, however was fired after a six-game losing streak.Yes, that means McCoy has been fired in back-to-back seasons prior to Thanksgiving.
linchao

โพสต์: 268
Cash on hand: 50.00

ย้อนกลับไปยัง School Master

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และ บุคคลทั่วไป 7 ท่าน