Welcome Guest: เข้าสู่ระบบ | สมัครสมาชิก วันเวลาปัจจุบัน ศุกร์ มี.ค. 29, 2024 5:31 am

หน้าเว็บบอร์ด ร่วมทำงานกับเรา School Master Michael-Brockers-Jersey

School Master คุยกัน

Moderator: photo_a

Michael-Brockers-Jersey

โพสต์โดย linchao เมื่อ พุธ พ.ค. 15, 2019 10:03 am

Rest has Todd Gurley feeling great after rolled ankle against ChiefsI Rams Official SiteAs you’ve likely already heard https://www.ramsfanstore.com/Michael-Brockers-Jersey , Touchdown Todd was dinged up early in the Chiefs game and didn’t have as impactful of a performance as he usually does. Sean McVay seems to think he’ll be fine coming off a bye week though as the Rams head to Detroit to take on the Lions.Aqib Talib is frothing to return against the Lions I ESPNSome may recall, the Rams defense actually looked pretty good earlier this season. That was back when their secondary was still intact prior Aqib Talib’s ankle injury. It’s been a long eight weeks, but Talib is looking to return on Sunday, and hopefully provide a boost to the Rams defense. Of course, they may be able to survive until the Bears game if his ankle doesn’t quite check-out...Deion Sanders excited to see Talib’s impact on the Rams’ defense I NFL NetworkAs a former lock-down corner himself, Neon Deion Sanders seems to think Talib’s return will make a big difference for Wade Phillip’s troops. Saunders stops by the the NFL Network to break down his thoughts on Talib’s return Joe Namath Color Rush Jersey , as well as some other returning players around the league.What teams are the most likely to make the Super Bowl? I NFL Official SiteAdam Shein ranks the teams that he thinks are most likely to appear in the Super Bowl. Will he take the Rams or Saints out of the NFC?Michael Brockers chops it up on the Dave Dameshek show. I NFL NetworkRams defensive lineman Michael Brockers hangs out with Dave Dameshek and gives some insight as to the Rams outlook on playoff opponents, playing with Aaron Donald, the Chiefs game, and more鈥erald Everett picking his spots, and making an impact. I Rams Official SiteTight end Gerald Everett is a weapon that the Rams haven’t used that often this season, but obviously he shined on the brightest stage of this NFL season a week ago. Myles Simmons takes a look a Everett’s mentality as waits to eat on the Rams busy offense.The Lions are struggling to get downfield like they used to. I SB NationThis week’s opponent Nolan Cromwell Jersey , the Detroit Lions, have apparently gone from being one of the better deep-ball teams of 2017, to one of the worst in 2018 for a variety of reasons. Pride of Detroit takes a look at the possible factors responsible for this decline. ESPN’s top two draft analysts guide the Rams through three rounds."ESPN’s Mel Kiper, Jr., and Todd McShay went through the first three rounds of the 2019 NFL Draft with a back-and-forth mock through three rounds (ESPN+ subscription required) that saw them bounce picks against one another.Now with a week to the draft, we’ve got conventional wisdom at the top of the draft and more intrigue than ever beyond the top 6 or so.So ESPN’s draft veterans bounce their mock to the Los Angeles Rams at #31 with McShay mocking:Hard to knock on the roster gap. Especially when we’ve seen it so often before.On to the third where Kiper uses the Rams’ first third-rounder on:An edge rusher who came on late Rodger Saffold Color Rush Jersey , Walker would be an interesting candidate for the Rams’ defense. I’m not sure he’s an upgrade anywhere, but he is an option to push more of the same through the depth chart. Is that warranted? It was when the Rams traded for Dante Fowler, Jr., last year when the Rams were 8-0. Perhaps he’s a Fowler replacement? Perhaps an upgrade over Samson Ebukam? A plug ahead of Ogbonnia Okoronkwo? Not sure. Not all that interested either.Harumph.I won’t put the suggestion that the Rams should take an insurance pick to backup Gurley in the trash bin, but cmon. We had C.J. Anderson if we wanted to re-sign him. We have Malcolm Brown. We took John Kelly last year. There’s a referendum on Rams media here that’s so overwhelming it’s hard to accept. If anything, I’d delay the Rams taking a Gurley insurance pick until Day 3 so we don’t have to bury Rams media for their treatment of Gurley’s postseason.#31.): Garrett Bradbury https://www.ramsfanstore.com/Brian-Allen-Jersey , C, N.C. State Wolfpack#94.) D’Andre Walker, OLB, Georgia Bulldogs#99.) David Montgomery, RB, Iowa St. CyclonesNot a familiar trio based on what we’ve seen the last few weeks/months Jacob McQuaide Color Rush Jersey , but one worth considering at this point.What say you, Rams fans?
linchao

โพสต์: 268
Cash on hand: 50.00

ย้อนกลับไปยัง School Master

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และ บุคคลทั่วไป 3 ท่าน