Welcome Guest: เข้าสู่ระบบ | สมัครสมาชิก วันเวลาปัจจุบัน พฤหัสฯ. มี.ค. 28, 2024 7:21 pm

หน้าเว็บบอร์ด ร่วมทำงานกับเรา School Master Justin-Hunter-Jersey

School Master คุยกัน

Moderator: photo_a

Justin-Hunter-Jersey

โพสต์โดย linchao เมื่อ อังคาร มี.ค. 12, 2019 9:14 am

Towards the end of the 2018 season https://www.steelerssportshop.com/Artie-Burns-Jersey , the glaring weakness for the Pittsburgh Steelers was in the defensive backfield, but not particularly at safety. With Morgan Burnett asking for his release a mere year after the Steelers signed him, the Steelers are left with mainly Sean Davis, Terrell Edmunds, Jordan Dangerfield, and Marcus Allen. The free agent position is rich at the position. Below are some of the top options at the safety spot, should Kevin Colbert decide to go in that direction.Landon Collins - New York GiantsThe Alabama Crimson Tide standout was high on the Steelers wish list in 2015. There was even talk about trading up in the second round to nab him. The Giants did and it was a solid move. Collins is a guy that truly makes plays. The three-time Pro Bowl selection and one-time All Pro thieved eight passes and amassed 428 tackles in four seasons. The 25-year old had surgery on his shoulder last season, but it shouldn’t jeaopardize his start to 2019.Earl Thomas - Seattle Seahawks The most accomplished of this group Antonio Brown Jersey , Thomas has 28 interceptions and 11 forced-fumbles in nine seasons as a Seahawk. About to turn 30 in May and despite a leg injury that limited him to a mere four games in 2018, the man they call “Deuce” should still garner a lot of attention in free agency as the leader and stalwart of a secondary. Thomas, a veteran of six Pro Bowls and two Super Bowls (champ in 2013), was named All Pro thrice in his career.Tyrann Mathieu - Houston Texans When the Cardinals unexpectedly released the standout safety last year, Steeler Nation salivated for his services. Even Cam Heyward invited him via social media to Pittsburgh. However, the Honey Badger gambled on himself and signed a one-year deal worth $7 Million with the Houston Texans. As a safety and corner, Mathieu proved durability with a 16-game season that featured two picks and three sacks. A Pro Bowler and All Pro in 2015, the 26-year old’s 2018 may see that gamble pay off this free agency period.Adrian Amos - Chicago BearsAmos could be franchised by the Bears due to his emergence as a talented Stephon Tuitt Color Rush Jersey , young player. The Nittany Lion could be considered elite at the position soon. Amos had two interceptions in the 2018 campaign.Ha Ha Clinton Dix -Washington RedskinsAnother Alabama Safety, Clinton-Dix was traded by the Packers at the deadline last season. Ha-Ha had average tackling ability, but is a tremendous playmaker and excellent in coverage. At 26, the FS could get a huge deal. Other Notable Free Agent SafetiesTre Boston - Arizona CardinalsClayton Geathers - Indianapolis ColtsMike Mitchell - Indianapolis ColtsGeorge Iloka - Minnesota VikingsKenny Vaccaro- Tennessee Titans Lamarcus Joyner - Los Angeles Rams Anthony Harris - Minnesota Vikings....................One could make a case for all of the top five to fit the bill in different ways in the Burgh. It will depend mostly on the market, who stays/who goes and where the Steelers want to spend their cash. With other needs and some potentially arising, the draft could be another route. If you were like me, before I decided to sign up for the DirecTV Sunday Ticket package every week I was wondering whether I’d be able to watch my beloved Steelers in the comfort of my own home, or if I’d have to go elsewhere to watch the game.Before there were websites devoted to this https://www.steelerssportshop.com/Justin-Hunter-Jersey , it meant a lengthy trip on the television guide screen to see which game was scheduled to air, but now it’s just a click away. Even though the Steelers are on their bye week, you likely will still be watching football. Check out which games you’ll see in your local viewing area.For those who want to know which game they’ll see, check the map below, courtesy of 506 Sports:[Steelers fans: Sign up for FanPulse, our weekly Steelers survey]CBS Early GamesRED - New England at ChicagOBLUE - Buffalo at IndianapolisGREEN - Houston at JacksonvilleGREY - No Game due to local home game on FOXCBS Late GamesRED - Dallas at WashingtonBLUE - LA Rams at San FranciscoFOX Single GameRED - Carolina at PhiladelphiaBLUE - Minnesota at NY Jets YELLOW - Cleveland at Tampa BayGREEN - New Orleans at Baltimore (4:05)ORANGE - Detroit at MiamiBROWN - Both CAR-PHI and NO-BAL
linchao

โพสต์: 268
Cash on hand: 50.00

ย้อนกลับไปยัง School Master

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และ บุคคลทั่วไป 10 ท่าน