Welcome Guest: เข้าสู่ระบบ | สมัครสมาชิก วันเวลาปัจจุบัน ศุกร์ เม.ย. 19, 2024 10:56 pm

หน้าเว็บบอร์ด ร่วมทำงานกับเรา School Master Brian Dawkins Jersey

School Master คุยกัน

Moderator: photo_a

Brian Dawkins Jersey

โพสต์โดย linchao เมื่อ อังคาร มี.ค. 12, 2019 8:34 am

ENGLEWOOD Shaquil Barrett Color Rush Jersey , Colo. (AP) Su’a Cravens has found happiness, harmony and himself just in time for his do-over in Denver.Elated over John Elway’s call and Von Miller’s text, the former standout safety from Southern Cal celebrated his trade from the Redskins to the Broncos by posting ”A Whole New World” from the Disney movie ”Aladdin” on his Twitter account.”I felt like it was perfect,” said Cravens, who missed all of last season and even mulled retirement while dealing with the lingering effects of a head injury.Selected in the second round of the 2016 NFL draft, Cravens played in 11 games his rookie season but he sustained a concussion in Week 4 and later suffered an elbow injury. He said he felt off-kilter heading into training camp last year, and things only got worse after he underwent knee surgery in August to repair a torn meniscus.Cravens had to be talked out of retiring in early September during a meeting with team President Bruce Allen, and the Redskins placed him on their exempt list, forcing him to miss the entire season. They sent him to see sports concussion expert Micky Collins in Pittsburgh, who had an answer for all of his mood swings, personality changes and feelings that something just wasn’t quite right: post-concussion syndrome.”I didn’t really know what was going on until I went to see Dr. Collins and he made me fully aware of the situation,” Cravens said. ”At first I just thought that something was wrong with me, something’s not right and I didn’t feel the same. Once he explained Brian Dawkins Jersey , `This is why you feel this way,’ he’d ask me questions, I’d tell him, `Yes,’ and he’d say, `Well that’s a correlation to this.’ Everything started making sense and once we started working on it progressively I got better and better.”Cravens said he never lost his love for the game but did succumb to feelings his football career was finished.”Certainly. I was going through something that I wasn’t even aware I was going through,” Cravens said. ”The mindset that I had last year was just completely different from how I am now. Once I got cleared, I took a step back and looked at the way I was acting and the way I was treating my loved ones. The way my whole thought process was, it was a stranger.”It was just crazy that I didn’t realize that I was in a predicament I was completely unaware of. So yeah, there was a point that I thought I was done with football, but that love for it and that need to compete, that need to be on the field and be with your brothers, that never went away.”Cravens even had to deal with accusations that he’d quit on his teammates.He was finally cleared in December and the Redskins began shopping him during the NFL combine last month.The Broncos essentially sent a fifth-round selection in this year’s draft for the safety-linebacker hybrid whose instincts and athleticism wowed scouts two years ago.Cravens is eager to put his past behind him and start anew in Denver.”I think there’s a false narrative on what exactly happened https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Demarcus-Ware-Jersey ,” Cravens said. ”Right now my focus is just on being a Denver Bronco. One day I’ll be able to speak a little further on that, but I’m not a quitter. I’m not a guy who lacks love for the game. I definitely don’t know where the `quitting in college’ came from, but like I said, I’m here to play for the Broncos and do whatever I can to help this team win games.”He sees himself as a strong safety but is willing to play wherever the Broncos feel he fits best in a revamped secondary that lost standout safety T.J. Ward last fall and elite cornerback Aqib Talib this spring.”I’m just grateful to be on the field,” Cravens said, adding that last season made him appreciate his chance to play pro football and he has no qualms about getting right back into the fray.”We’re all grown men and I know what I’m signing myself up for. I’m aware of the situation that I was in and I’m aware of the dangers of the game,” he said. ”I’ve experienced it firsthand and I’m still willing to go out there and put everything I have on the line. I wanted a fresh start just because I don’t like the way things happened. It wasn’t a part of my plan. I never thought at 22 years old that I’d be at the house watching football instead of playing football.”— The ceiling for teams outside the Power Five in the College Football Playoff race seems to be set pretty low — as any Central Florida fan will be quick to point out.Maybe Boise State can bust through it this year. To do so, Saturday’s game at No. 24 Oklahoma State will be crucial for the 17th-ranked Broncos.Boise State’s trip to Stillwater is one of three games matching ranked teams in week three of the season, along with No. 4 Ohio State against No. 15 TCU in Arlington, Texas, and No. 7 Auburn hosting No. 12 LSU.The Broncos have mashed their first two opponents (118-27), a good start for the preseason favorite in the Mountain West. Quarterback Brett Rypien might be leading the best Broncos team since coach Chris Petersen’s BCS busters.Could the Broncos, or any team outside the Power Five Emmanuel Sanders Color Rush Jersey , make a serious run at a playoff spot? Well, UCF went undefeated last season but never did better than 12th in the selection committee rankings, much to the chagrin of Knights athletic director Danny White and American Athletic Conference Commissioner Mike Aresco.The Broncos might have a better chance, though much is dependent on beating Oklahoma State — and the Cowboys then playing well the rest of the season.The weather is doing UCF no favors. The Knights’ game at North Carolina this weekend was canceled in anticipation of Hurricane Florence. Last year, UCF had a game against Georgia Tech washed away. Though considering how poorly North Carolina has played so far, UCF’s strength of schedule might be better off without the Tar Heels.The picks:No. 1 Alabama (minus 21) at MississippiThe Ole Miss receivers, including preseason All-America A.J. Brown, will test the Tide’s inexperienced secondary — but ‘Bama might score 70 … ALABAMA 42-24.Georgia Southern (plus 33) at No. 2 ClemsonTigers tune up for Georgia Tech’s triple-option next week with Georgia Southern’s … CLEMSON 49-14.Middle Tennessee (plus 33) at No. 3 GeorgiaBulldogs have scored at least 40 in both games this season. The last time they reached 40 the first three games was in 2011, when they did it in five straight …. GEORGIA 52-14.No. 4 Ohio State (minus 12½) vs. No. 15 TCU at Arlington, TexasCan the Horned Frogs‘ fast, but not particularly stout, defense stop the Buckeyes combo of J.K. Dobbins and Mike Weber? … OHIO STATE 35-17.No. 5 Oklahoma (minus 17) at Iowa StateLast time the Cyclones won two straight against the Sooners was 1961 … OKLAHOMA 38-14.BYU (plus 21) at No. 6 WisconsinCougars are averaging 4.68 yards per play (113th in the country) and the Badgers (allowing 4.37 ypp) are no team to figure out problems against … WISCONSIN 38-14.No. 12 LSU (plus 9½) at No. 7 AuburnFrom 2004-06, the average score in this series was Auburn 12 Gary Zimmerman Jersey , LSU 10. Feels like one of those … AUBURN 15-9.Vanderbilt (plus 14½) at No. 8 Notre DameIrish will need some offense this week to match experienced Vandy QB Kyle Shurmur … NOTRE DAME 28-23.No. 10 Washington (minus 6) at UtahUtes couldn’t generate much offense against Northern Illinois last week; these Huskies will be even tougher … WASHINGTON 24-16.Kent State (plus 34) at No. 11 Penn StateFlashes are led by QB Woody Barrett, a former four-star recruit who transferred from Auburn … PENN STATE 49-14.Louisiana-Lafayette (plus 32½) at No. 16 Mississippi StateBulldogs RB Kylin Hill is averaging 10.04 yards per carry and looking a little Saquon Barkley-esque for coach Joe Moorhead, the former Penn State offensive coordinator … MISSISSIPPI STATE 45-10.No. 17 Boise State (plus 2½) at No. 24 Oklahoma StateWrong team is favored … BOISE STATE 28-21, BEST BET.SMU (plus 35) at No. 19 MichiganAnother chance for the Wolverines to get some offensive rhythm before Big Ten play … MICHIGAN 51-14.San Jose State (plus 41½) at No. 20 OregonIf the first three opponents (Bowling Green, Portland State, San Jose State) combined their rosters, they’d probably still lose to Oregon by four touchdowns … OREGON 56-13.No. 21 Miami (minus 10) at ToledoRockets offense made the Hurricanes work in South Florida last season … MIAMI 34-21.No. 22 Southern California (plus 3½) at TexasFeels like one of those Legends of Rock concerts where the bands are famous, but way past their prime … TEXAS 24-23.No. 23 Arizona State (minus 4½) at San Diego StateWho had Herm Edwards as the best new hire in the Pac-12 South with Chip Kelly and Kevin Sumlin? Liar … ARIZONA STATE 21-14.____TWITTER REQUESTSBoston College (minus 6) at Wake Forest, Thursday — @chrisstephenesqWith Florida State struggling, second best in the ACC Atlantic — behind Clemson — is up for grabs … BOSTON COLLEGE 28-24.Rutgers (plus 3) at Kansas — @BrandonOCookJayhawks looking for first two-game winning streak since 2011 … RUTGERS 20-17.Missouri (minus 7) at Purdue — @SportsFanatic62Boilermakers have buried themselves with turnovers (minus-4) and penalties (90 yards per game) in 0-2 start … PURDUE 31-28, UPSET SPECIAL.Duke (plus 6½) at Baylor — @osogrisdemarsBlue Devils lost starting QB Daniel Jones and star CB Mark Gilbert to injuries; Bears looking for 3-0 start … BAYLOR 28-23.Houston (minus 1) at Texas Tech — @novig69Cougars will try to add a victory against the Big 12 to the one against the Pac-12 they got last week … TEXAS TECH 35-31.
linchao

โพสต์: 268
Cash on hand: 50.00

ย้อนกลับไปยัง School Master

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และ บุคคลทั่วไป 5 ท่าน