Welcome Guest: เข้าสู่ระบบ | สมัครสมาชิก วันเวลาปัจจุบัน พฤหัสฯ. มี.ค. 28, 2024 7:45 pm

หน้าเว็บบอร์ด ร่วมทำงานกับเรา School Master he’s also not playing as well as Trubiksy . Jersey

School Master คุยกัน

Moderator: photo_a

he’s also not playing as well as Trubiksy . Jersey

โพสต์โดย linchao เมื่อ ศุกร์ มี.ค. 08, 2019 10:58 am

Wednesday open thread: How many times will the Lions have a 100-yard rusher in 2018? I’m probably breaking news here http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com/nick-kwiatkoski-jersey , but the Detroit Lions have not had a 100-yard rusher in a single game since Thanksgiving in 2013, when Reggie Bush hit 117 yards against the Packers in a Detroit blowout 40-10. Now that I’ve given you that stat that you are certainly hearing for the first time, it’s time to look forward to when that streak is finally going to end. Interestingly enough, I asked that question right around this time last year. How many times will the Lions rush for 100+ yards during the 2017 season? Here were the results:Yep. Only 26 brave souls said the correct answer: 0 games. And while there was plenty of optimism about the running game and a healthy Ameer Abdullah last year, there is significantly more this year. Second-round pick Kerryon Johnson looked like the real deal when we briefly saw him in the preseason. First-round pick Frank Ragnow looks like he’s ready to throw some bodies around in the running game. And the Lions are actually starting the season with their starting five offensive linemen (relatively) healthy. So I ask again:How many games will the Lions have a 100-yard rusher in 2018?My answer: This question is more difficult than in other years simply because it looks like the Lions are set up to have a running back by committee type of rushing attack. LeGarrette Blount will get his carries. Johnson will certainly get a bunch of touches. Even Theo Riddick is likely to get 2-5 carries a game. But it’s going to happen this year. I guarantee it. And if I’m wrong Womens Allen Robinson Jersey , we’re going to highlight it next year and point to how gullible I was. Hell, I said Abdullah was going to hit the mark “at least three times” last year. I’m not going to be quite as bold this year. I think Kerryon hits it twice in 2018. Don’t make me look like an idiot again, Lions. Just get this stupid monkey off our back for good.Your turn. This FanPulse question went out to fans of all 32 NFL teams. We didn’t pick the four choices. Any vitriol you may have can be sent to SB Nation via Twitter here.We were asked to choose which young quarterback we’d like to have on our favorite team for the next ten years and we were given these four choices. Patrick Mahomes, Kansas City ChiefsCarson Wentz, Philadelphia EaglesJared Goff http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com/akiem-hicks-jersey , Los Angeles RamsDeshaun Watson, Houston TexansWhile these four QBs are all talented young signal callers, I think a certain Chicago Bears’ quarterback should have been included on this list over Houston’s Watson, because this season Mitchell Trubisky has been better. Here are the overall FanPulse results on this week’s question. And here’s how Bears’ fans voted when given these four choices.Mahomes - 36%Wentz - 31%Goff - 30%Watson - 0%If memory serves me, I remember a lot of Bears’ fans wanting Watson during the 2017 draft Authentic Khalil Mack Jersey , but now he’s an afterthought. Like I mentioned earlier, he’s also not playing as well as Trubiksy is this season. For the record, I went with Wentz in the FanPulse question, and my reasoning is that I trust his body of work of 33 starts over Mahome’s 7 starts. Like I wrote in this article, Comparing Mitch Trubisky to other quarterbacks after 16 NFL starts Authentic Leonard Floyd Jersey , it’s too early to know what a young quarterback will be until he’s around for a while. SB Nation realized that Watson was the odd man out of their initial list because only two fanbases had him with more than 9% of the vote. They sent out the following tweet that replaced Watson with...Other.But back to the FanPulse voting; the Texans, obviously, had Watson as their preferred QB with 54% of the vote, and Seahawks’ fans had him tied with Wentz behind Mahomes at 17%. Every fanbase, except the Texans http://www.authenticschicagobears.com/cheap-bryce-callahan-jersey , Eagles, and Rams, had Mahomes as their top pick. Chicago’s 36% for Mahomes was the 4th lowest total among the 32 team site votes.I am curious to see how the votes would have gone with Bears’ fans had their guy been an option, so let us know your opinion in this poll.
linchao

โพสต์: 268
Cash on hand: 50.00

ย้อนกลับไปยัง School Master

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และ บุคคลทั่วไป 6 ท่าน