Welcome Guest: เข้าสู่ระบบ | สมัครสมาชิก วันเวลาปัจจุบัน ศุกร์ เม.ย. 19, 2024 9:53 am

หน้าเว็บบอร์ด ร่วมทำงานกับเรา School Master while the Jaguars offense isn’t even touching . Jersey

School Master คุยกัน

Moderator: photo_a

while the Jaguars offense isn’t even touching . Jersey

โพสต์โดย linchao เมื่อ ศุกร์ มี.ค. 08, 2019 10:23 am

The Indianapolis Colts are coming off of their Week 9 bye and are headed into a Week 10 matchup with the Jacksonville Jaguars. This is the first of their two meetings in the second half of their season http://www.thecoltsfootballauthentic.com/malik-hooker-jersey-authentic , and the two have identical records at 3-5.Fortunately for the Colts, they do not have identical units on each side of the ball. The Colts have one of the best offenses in the league, averaging nearly 29 points per game, while the Jaguars offense isn’t even touching 17 points per outing. Andrew Luck, the offensive line and the improved running game should be able to battle against one of the better defenses in the league despite having very little game-changing ability out of the receiver corps.Even though the Colts defense isn’t atop the league in yards, or points allowed, they are a team that makes plays and creates turnovers. The Jaguars offense is one that will not challenge downfield very often, they have a less-than-average running game and aren’t among the best protection units in the league either. The Colts will need to gets some pressure while maintaining quality coverage from their linebackers and with the hopes of improved chemistry from their cornerbacks and safeties in order to lock down any throws that challenge the corners of the field. The Colts offense, however, will need to find a way to get their receivers some space at the line of scrimmage with pick routes and altering their verticle routes in order to get those covering them to get their body turned as they break off their route. If you watch teams who have been successful against the Jaguars defense, you’ll see that that’s what they have done and that it works. Between Frank Reich’s play-calling Youth Ryan Kelly Jersey , play design, and the defense’s ability to make a play or two per game, I think you have to give the Colts the upper hand in this one. It is a home game, and the Colts have some get back to achieve from a few lopsided losses to the Jags in recent years.Please subscribe, rate and review the channel anywhere you listen to podcasts.Follow our hosts on Twitter: @MDanelySB | @HolderStephen | @bamock | @NFLschemeStampede Blue Podcast Links:Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Art 19 | SB Colts Cast YT Channel | Google | SpotifyDefensive backs the Colts should target on waivers The 4pm cut deadline has come and gone as GM Chris Ballard and HC Frank Reich have trimmed the roster down to the mandatory 53. The next major step in getting this team ready for the regular season is waiver claims where the Colts are currently third in the waiver order. Each player that is cut, the Colts will have a chance to claim tonight through waivers. Outside of the Wide Receiver position, the defensive backs look to be the position in the most dire need of players added through waivers. The current cornerback group sits as Nate Hairston, Quincy Wilson, Pierre Desir, Chris Milton, Kenny Moore and Lenzy Pipkins. The current Safety group is Malik Hooker Womens Rigoberto Sanchez Jersey , Clayton Geathers, Matthias Farley, and George Odum. Overall the talent is lacking here so here is my top five candidates to be added through waivers to this shaky defensive back depth chart:5.) Kai Nacua S RavensThe fact that Kai Nacua hasn’t stuck with an NFL team is a bit shocking to me. The 6’0” 210 pound safety signed with the Browns last offseason after going undrafted in the 2017 NFL Draft. After playing in a handful of games for the Browns last season, Nacua was waived and claimed by the Ravens. Nacua boasted a strong preseason where he finished up with 6 tackles and a pick 6 against the Washington Redskins. Nacua is an impressive tackler and run defender who also has the ball skills and athleticism (4.49 40 yard dash) to be a deep safety. Add on that he has some experience at cornerback and is a solid special teamer and a team is going to have a solid player. If it were up to me, I’d personally waive George Odum and add Nacua as the team’s 4th safety because of the versatility he offers.4.) Brendan Langley CB BroncosBrendan Langley was a bit of a surprising cut today by the Broncos. Langley, a 2017 3rd round draft pick, was largely a disappointment last year as he only tallied 3 tackles for the year. Still though, there is talent with Langley. He was very solid on special teams and boasts an impressive athletic profile for a corner standing at 6’0” 205 pounds and running an impressive 4.43 40 time at the combine. Langley may still have some developing to do but so do all the corners on the Colts roster. The Colts would be wise to claim Langley as he could immediately compete for snaps with guys like Pierre Desir and Lenzy Pipkins as the team’s 4th corner. 3.) Cre’Von Leblanc CB BearsCre’Von Leblanc really intrigues me as a slot corner. I know that Nate Hairston is the team’s current slot corner but signing Leblanc would give the Colts another player who can play that role which can bump Hairston outside in some packages. LeBlanc has been a very productive corner for the Bears the last two seasons as he has tallied 61 tackles, 1 sack, and 2 interceptions while playing slot corner there. At the very worst, LeBlanc would provide valuable Youth Jordan Wilkins Jersey , cheap depth that is an instant upgrade over Kenny Moore in the slot. 2.) Quenton Meeks CB JaguarsThe entire draft world was shocked when Quenton Meeks went undrafted back in this past draft. Meeks was super productive at Stanford where he had 7 interceptions and 17 pass deflections in three years as a starter. Meeks is a big, physical corner (6’2” 197lbs) who is very similar to Quincy Wilson. Meeks likely would have made the Jaguars roster if their cornerback group wasn’t so deep to begin with. Much like with Langley, Meeks would be an excellent developmental player who could occasionally play and wear down opponents. He offers much more upside than players like Pipkins, Milton, or Moore and I think the Colts desperately need a player with his potential on the team. 1.) Keith Tandy S Buccaneers It might come as a shock to some people reading this that a safety is my number one choice, but honestly I’m a bit worried about the durability of Malik Hooker and Clayton Geathers. Both are coming off of significant injuries and if either are looking at missing time in the regular season, then UDFA George Odum could be forced to see playing time.I’d personally like another proven commodity like Matthias Farley backing these two up in the case of another injury. Tandy is a proven vet and has been a ball hawk the last 5 seasons with the Bucs. Tandy could also bring some valuable leadership and veteran presence to the safety group as the main three players are all fairly young and inexperienced. Tandy’s combination of skill and leadership would be an excellent addition to the Colts secondary and that is why he is my number one defensive back waiver priority for today.
linchao

โพสต์: 268
Cash on hand: 50.00

ย้อนกลับไปยัง School Master

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และ บุคคลทั่วไป 6 ท่าน