Welcome Guest: เข้าสู่ระบบ | สมัครสมาชิก วันเวลาปัจจุบัน เสาร์ เม.ย. 20, 2024 9:57 am

หน้าเว็บบอร์ด ร่วมทำงานกับเรา School Master Zach Hick’s put together an excellent film room . Jersey

School Master คุยกัน

Moderator: photo_a

Zach Hick’s put together an excellent film room . Jersey

โพสต์โดย linchao เมื่อ เสาร์ ก.พ. 23, 2019 8:44 am

The Colts put veteran offensive lineman Matt Slauson on injured reserve Monday Indianapolis Colts T-Shirt , and it was the kind of transaction that can get lost in the blur of NFL player moves.But Slauson put it into a different perspective Wednesday, underlining how close he came to something far more serious.According to Zak Keefer of the Indianapolis Star, Slauson said he broke two vertebrae in his spine during last Thursday’s game against the Patriots. He suffered the injury in the third quarter, and didn’t realize until after the game how serious the damage was.“I had no idea how close I was to changing my family’s life,” Slauson said, referring to the risk of paralysis.Slauson played all 83 snaps during the game.The Colts signed Slauson this offseason to lend some stability to both the offensive line and the locker room. He suggested he wanted to return next year Indianapolis Colts Hats , since he’s set to become an unrestricted free agent.“I can’t imagine playing anywhere else,” he said.Most of us can’t imagine playing anywhere after such news. But the Colts have asked the veteran blocker to hang around and work with their young linemen, since they value his leadership. Stampede Blue has partnered with the SB Nation podcast network to bring Colts fans and members of our community an expanded lineup of podcasts. Stampede Blue’s podcast czar Matt Danely continues to drive much of our content but we have expanded to include the Athletic’s Stephen Holder and are happy to introduce a new weekly podcast hosted by yours truly and Chris Shepherd. We will continue to explore additional options for Colts fans and our community.Stampede Blue’s Colts Film Room podcast will take a slightly different approach. While most podcasts focus on the latest news or chatter about the team, Chris and I will do our best to provide insights and observations from our careful review of Colts film and will focus on the team, players, specific plays and concepts Indianapolis Colts Hoodie , and each week’s opponent. It is our goal to provide updates and analysis on how players and the team are progressing and to give fans an idea of what to expect each week. In our first episode, Chris and I provide our observations on Quenton Nelson, Braden Smith, Andrew Luck, and Malik Hooker. Specifically, we discuss where Quenton Nelson has shown strength Cheap Customized Indianapolis Colts Jerseys , his opportunities, and try to evaluate whether his play has lived up to his draft billing. We discuss Braden Smith’s performance at right tackle, how he has surprised us both positively and negatively, and try to project his role on the offensive line. Zach Hick’s put together an excellent film room piece on his performance in Foxborough.We take a look at Andrew Luck’s progress through five games and give our opinions on where he stands after recovering from shoulder surgery early in 2017. We talk about the perceptions growing around Malik Hooker and some concerns about his impact in the new Colts defense, with a great deal of emphasis on Zach Hick’s excellent film room piece on Stampede Blue. Finally, we discuss what we can expect from the New York Jets on Sunday and allow Chris to share his observations from all of the fine work he does in his weekly opponent scouting report feature.We welcome any feedback and discussion in the comments. We look forward to next week. Please feel free to share your ideas for specific players or topics.Please subscribe www.thecoltsfootballauthentic.com , rate and review the channel anywhere you listen to podcasts.Stampede Blue Podcast Links:Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Art 19 | SB Colts Cast YT Channel | Google | Spotify
linchao

โพสต์: 268
Cash on hand: 50.00

ย้อนกลับไปยัง School Master

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และ บุคคลทั่วไป 4 ท่าน