Welcome Guest: เข้าสู่ระบบ | สมัครสมาชิก วันเวลาปัจจุบัน พฤหัสฯ. เม.ย. 18, 2024 10:54 pm

หน้าเว็บบอร์ด ร่วมทำงานกับเรา School Master He said (via Marca): "I am in my best form . Jersey

School Master คุยกัน

Moderator: photo_a

He said (via Marca): "I am in my best form . Jersey

โพสต์โดย linchao เมื่อ อังคาร ก.พ. 19, 2019 3:38 pm

Recent rumors claim that Chelsea is eyeing a move for Ivan Rakitic. The January transfer window might still be open www.thetopsoccer.com/borussia-dortmund , but the Blues have their eyes set on next summer and a bid for the Croatian ace.Sport reports that the London giant is eager to begin negotiations with Barcelona for the 30-year-old. With Cesc Fabregas having left for Monaco and the club being overdependent on Jorginho on occassions, the addition of the former Sevilla man would make sense. While he has his fair share of critics in La Liga, Rakitic is an undeniably talented man. Additionally, with the Blaugrana recently landing Frenkie de Jong, questions have been asked about Rakitic's future.Nonetheless, comments made by the player himself will hand Chelsea's hopes a huge blow. Speaking about his future Cheap Chelsea Soccer Jerseys , the midfielder insisted that he is happy at Camp Nou.Speaking during the Mundo Deportivo awards ceremony on Monday, Rakitic dismissed the idea of leaving the Catalan giant. He said (via Marca): "I am in my best form and I want to stay at Barcelona."He has started in 18 games in the Spanish top-flight this season. As a result, one may wonder whether his stance will remain the same should he drop to the bench to make way for Barcelona's new Dutch signing. Regardless, Chelsea will likely keep an eye on his situation for a while.The 30-year-old is currently preparing for his team's next game: a Copa del Rey clash with Sevilla. The reigning champion will have the home advantage this time around but Valverde's men must overturn the 2-0 deficit from the first leg. Denis Suarez looks to be remaining as a Barcelona player for the rest of the 2018-19 campaign, after a loan move to Arsenal broke down.Midfielder Suarez has been linked with a switch to Unai Emery’s Gunners since last summer, and the two clubs appeared to be closing in on a deal earlier this month.However according to media reports in Spain and in the UK Cheap Inter Milan Soccer Shirts , the deal has fallen apart due to differing expectations on the transfer, between the two clubs.Emery confirmed at the start of January that Arsenal were not in a financial position to purchase any players during the winter transfer window, and that they would be looking to secure bargains in the loan market to bolster their push for a top four finish.That suited Barcelona, who were willing to loan Suarez to Arsenal until the end of the season, however they wanted a firm guarantee from the North Londoners that they would sign him on a permanent deal in the summer.Arsenal were not keen on agreeing to this clause, particularly as the asking price was in the region of 0 million for the midfielder Cheap Juventus Soccer Jerseys , who only has 18 months left to run on his contract at the Nou Camp.Suarez, who was omitted from the Barcelona squad for their midweek defeat in the Copa del Rey to Sevilla, now looks set to stay in Catalonia, unless a fresh offer comes in for him.He has started just two games so far this season, both coming in cup action, and the signing of Kevin Prince Boateng Cheap Soccer Uniforms , on loan from Serie A side Sassuolo, is likely to push him even further down the midfield pecking order.Barcelona have said that they do expect departures from the club this month, and it is reported that manager Ernesto Valverde was more than happy to offload Suarez as he sees no place for him in his future plans.There has been La Liga interest in Suarez, with former side Villarreal reported to be keen on bringing him back to the club he left Barcelona for back in 2016.However Suarez’s future plays out in the coming weeks, the writing is firmly on the wall for him at the Nou Camp, with his first team opportunities becoming more limited by the day.
linchao

โพสต์: 268
Cash on hand: 50.00

ย้อนกลับไปยัง School Master

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และ บุคคลทั่วไป 4 ท่าน