Welcome Guest: เข้าสู่ระบบ | สมัครสมาชิก วันเวลาปัจจุบัน ศุกร์ มี.ค. 29, 2024 4:48 am

หน้าเว็บบอร์ด ร่วมทำงานกับเรา School Master Thought they were going to lose possession . Jersey

School Master คุยกัน

Moderator: photo_a

Thought they were going to lose possession . Jersey

โพสต์โดย linchao เมื่อ อังคาร ก.พ. 19, 2019 3:26 pm

The letdown against the Denver Broncos last week was disappointing Sean Davis Color Rush Jersey , but not a backbreaking loss. Losing at home in Prime Time could be though. The Steelers need to rebound and an impressive win against an upper-echelon team like the Los Angeles Chargers would mean something to the Steelers, especially while hosting great legends from glory days of yesteryear.Nonetheless, a simple reminder, a knee jerk reaction is an immediate and unthinking https://www.steelerssportshop.com/Coty-Sensabaugh-Jersey , emotional reaction. It’s basically shooting first and apologizing later. I can safely say that’s a true definition of your’s truly and a good lot of Steeler Nation. Here’s my real-time reactions during the Steelers’ most recent battle.Quarter 1Nice to see the legends from ‘78 and ‘08 back home.Philip G. Pavely-USA TODAY SportsEven nicer to see the Pouncey and Watt families in the house.Big fan of deferring.Looks like some Watt-on-Watt action early on.It could be a long night with Keenan Allen getting 20 catches.I agree with Collinsworth. Rivers is playing the best of his career.A 53-yarder in Heinz Field is ill-advised, unless it’s last minute.Score early. But let the run set up the pass.Thanks for the short field. Good opening run by Conner.Love me some Tony Toe Tap.That was gorgeous. Classic Ben to Vintage AB.Love that dive-sack by Terrell Edmunds. That looked beastly.Charles LeClaire-USA TODAY SportsGood coverage. Good defensive series. Now make ‘em pay.Switzer is going to take this punt to the house.Thats a shame. Short kick. Would’ve made for a nice return.Guess not.Ben going deep to Switzer. He’s in his qb’s confidence now.JC with a second already. He needs this.Photo by Justin Berl/Getty ImagesBoswell makes my brain hurt.Allen was selected a mere three picks before Markus Wheaton.That play should have never happened. But did that effect Hilton getting burnt that badly?Desmond King just made my ‘Punk List’ for throwing his towel at JuJu like that.Quarter 2Good running by Conner.Good running by Samuels too.Al Michaels knows how to pronounce Randy Fichtner’s name. I hope Jim Nantz is taking note.JuJu with a clutch third down. But did he just walk like a dog?That was a lazy pass by Ben. Of course it’s going to get picked-off.Photo by Joe Sargent/Getty ImagesThat was an ugly series.Beautiful punt by Berry. 63 yards...Wow!Good defense again.Great punt block by Fort. Thought they were going to lose possession though.Hunter wide open. Ben’s gotta hit him.Ben’s not on right now.Boswell from 48. He must just be a field goal guy.L.J. Fort just walloped Keenan Allen.Davis with some good coverage.Stephon Tuitt is making a difference as well.Fantastic run by Conner. Great pull by Pounce.Great job by JuJu. By not giving up, he pulled another six or seven out of that play.Brown is tremendous. Too bad it’s coming back.That one isn’t. Brown and Ben were brilliant there. But the line makes it all possible.Good Half.Quarter 3This is where they can break the Chargers back.Vance advances...and punishes.Losing Hunter makes not dressing Washington glaring.Run the ball. Repeat.Philip G. Pavely-USA TODAY SportsIt’s a shame that that run is coming back.Ramon’s infraction could have been excused.The Steelers are tackling better with every contest.Reel-em in. Hargrave is super model hot right now.Ola could have had his first sack if it wasn’t for the hold by Okung. Pass defense is looking a little lax right now. Tighten it up, fellas.You break up a pass and the deflection turns into a TD. That’s a bummer.Haden needs to be okay.The ultimate liability...Artie Burns. Ughhhhhhh.These penalties on run backs are getting annoying.Jaylen Samuels is getting valuable work. But being only up eight Jordan Berry Jersey , is this the best time?Quarter 4Dammit Big Al.Things are crumbling. Now L.A. has good field position upcoming.Scratch that. Horrible time to give that up.Horrendous officiating. That was a block in the back.Allen all alone. Inexcusable.Three and out. Ben is looking antsy. This could be over.Edmunds is having a game.Somebody stop Keenan Allen.Somebody stop Justin Jackson.They are giving up.Have to answer here. Have to.It may be too early to abandon the run game.I love watching AB play.Don’t challenge this.Gonna need that TO back.Ben is sloppy.Switzer got murdered on that play. How’d he hold on.Once again, not dressing James Washington could cost you. Why throw to Hey-Bey?Conner is hurting.This is real bad.Samuels is crucial here. Can he step up?He did. But it was scary. Nice! Boswell made it. We shouldn’t have to cross our fingers on extra points though.Defense needs a huge stop here.Though Fort could’ve been called there.If they ever needed a turnover, it is now.They’re gonna blow this.Why can’t they stop Jackson?Good Gravy. Can’t stop the pass.And it’s over. They blew this. This team can’t play with a lead. Oh my God, Joe Haden was offsides.Offsides again!And it’s over. They blew this. This team can’t play with a lead. The Pittsburgh Steelers are not the only team to have seen their six-game winning streak snapped by the Broncos this season and they will take on the other team who had their run ended by Denver in Week 11 when they host the Los Angeles Chargers at Heinz Field on Sunday night. With both teams failing to impress against this common opponent after extended periods of success Mason Rudolph Color Rush Jersey , the bookmakers are not convinced either team will have a big advantage over the other when they meet in Pittsburgh and the Steelers have opened as marginal 3.5-point favorites for the game. Although Los Angeles rebounded strongly from their defeat at the hands of the Broncos in Arizona with a 45-10 win over the Cardinals, their win did not come without cost after Melvin Gordon was forced from the game early in the third quarter with a suspected MCL injury. If he is unable to play in Week 13, it should be expected the spread will see some significant movement as the week progresses.An initial totals position of 52.5-points looks relatively high for this matchup and this figure is likely to fall if Gordon is set to miss the game. An opening money line price of -179 seems to be a fair starting point for Pittsburgh
linchao

โพสต์: 268
Cash on hand: 50.00

ย้อนกลับไปยัง School Master

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และ บุคคลทั่วไป 8 ท่าน