Welcome Guest: เข้าสู่ระบบ | สมัครสมาชิก วันเวลาปัจจุบัน พฤหัสฯ. มี.ค. 28, 2024 4:36 pm

หน้าเว็บบอร์ด ร่วมทำงานกับเรา School Master Morten Andersen Color Rush Jersey

School Master คุยกัน

Moderator: photo_a

Morten Andersen Color Rush Jersey

โพสต์โดย linchao เมื่อ พุธ ม.ค. 23, 2019 1:11 pm

Week 15 is almost in the https://www.thesaintsfanshop.com/Alvin-Kamara-Jersey books and I am mind blown by the amount of wildness I saw on Sunday. Some key players didn’t show up the way they have all year (makes me cringe) which put fantasy owners in very tight spots. Teams that were supposed to win games with ease fell short of their goal (I’m looking at you Rams) in crazy fashion. The good news is that the Saints are traveling to Charlotte to take on the Carolina Panthers and this should be one action packed game full of fantasy production to cap off the week and hopefully send you to a championship. As of late the Panthers have struggled to close out victories and I along with other Saints fans are completely cool with that but from a fantasy football perspective they have been putting up some solid numbers. Christian McCaffrey has been an absolute unit and the emergence of D.J. Moore and Curtis Samuel towards the latter half of the season has helped many make a push to get to the finals. Photo by Mike Ehrmann/Getty ImagesIn tonight’s match up I’m giving all three of these guys the nod of approval. The Saints defense is still giving up those big points to wide receivers (29.9 on average) and in a game where Cam Newton should be behind Morten Andersen Color Rush Jersey , you can bet on lots of receptions to Samuel. I’m https://www.thesaintsfanshop.com/Michael-Thomas-Jersey going to go ahead and say Moore will get one in the end zone is this one as well. McCaffery is a must start in any format after weeks of consistent shredding! I get mad knowing I could have drafted this dude late in the second. Just an absolute steal this year. Even facing the number one ranked defense against the run, he’s going on my lineup. Photo by Brett Carlsen/Getty ImagesOne of my sleepers in this game is backup tight end Ian Thomas. Since Greg Olsen has been placed on IR, expect Newton to target Thomas (CAR) some tonight in the red zone. He is coming off a big week against the Cleveland Browns where he put up 9 receptions for 77 yards. Thomas is owned by 50 percent of players on ESPN leagues.As for the Saints Bobby Hebert Jersey , I see this game being close. A shootout if you will and therefore I see some guys we wouldn’t usually suspect getting love tonight. Be sure not to be a total idiot though, start Michael Thomas and Alvin Kamara. They’ve got you this far and in all honesty this Panthers defense isn’t all that scary. They are the 5th ranked defense against the run and allowing about 15 FPTS on average. This may not be good news for Mark Ingram but with Kamara’s hybrid style of play we could see big production in PPR tonight. Photo by Chris Graythen/Getty ImagesI’m also looking at first year tight end Dan Arnold. Arnold has had a few hot games this season and it seems that he’s earned the trust from Drew Brees and Sean Payton. He’s currently the backup to Benjamin Watson but when you go up against a team that gives up around 10 FPTS on average to the position and playing time gets split often, you roll the dice a little. Keep in mind if there’s better options out there don’t get cute and start Arnold. I think he’s a great play in daily fantasy this week when trying to get the most out of your lineups. Now’s the time to stick with what’s worked all season. It’s not time to get cute. This is to get you to the big one and I’m rooting for all of you to make it happen and of course for the black in gold to do it big tonight. Photo by Mike Ehrmann/Getty ImagesFor any and all start sit questions follow me @GarageGuyChase on Twitter and tune in on demand to the Garage Guys Fantasy Sports Podcast. We mentioned this morning that the Saints were down to their last healthy offensive linemen last night.They’re doing things today in search of depth.According to Josh Katzenstein of the https://www.thesaintsfanshop.com/Archie-Manning-Jersey , the Saints are working out a group of blockers today after finishing with the bare minimum last night against the Panthers.Included in that group is offensive tackle Nick Becton, who was in camp with them in 2014 and 2015.When center Max Unger left after suffering a concussion and replacement left tackle Jermon Bushrod was sidelined with a hamstring injury, the Saints used both their active backups (Cameron Tom and Will Clapp). They were already without left tackle Terron Armstead Drew Brees Color Rush Jersey , as they have been the last five games.The condition of Unger and Bushrod will determine whether they need to make a roster moves, and they’re apparently doing their legwork in advance of that.
linchao

โพสต์: 268
Cash on hand: 50.00

ย้อนกลับไปยัง School Master

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: Google [Bot] และ บุคคลทั่วไป 5 ท่าน