Welcome Guest: เข้าสู่ระบบ | สมัครสมาชิก วันเวลาปัจจุบัน ศุกร์ มี.ค. 29, 2024 7:47 pm

หน้าเว็บบอร์ด ร่วมทำงานกับเรา School Master Customized Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys

School Master คุยกัน

Moderator: photo_a

Customized Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys

โพสต์โดย linchao เมื่อ อังคาร ม.ค. 15, 2019 9:57 am

chiefStats: Five stats that could determine the Chiefs’ game against Jaguars Welcome to the Week 5 edition of chiefStats — the place where I throw a few numbers your direction and you catch them... all the while gaining some key information leading up to the game.Last week Kansas City Chiefs T-Shirt , I referenced the Broncos defense no longer being the “No Fly Zone.” The Chiefs put up 304 passing yards along with a passing touchdown against the Broncos, so I suppose the commentary came to fruition.This week, our focus shifts toward the Jaguars, and below, you will find five topics that should bear importance on Sunday.1. Wrecking defensesSo far this season, the Chiefs offense has been wrecking each defense it has faced. So basically, teams go up against the Chiefs with a decently-ranked defense, and then they leave with their tail between their legs.Defensive PPG Before and After Facing ChiefsWeekTeamBeforeAfterWeekTeamBeforeAfterThe Chargers fell to 29th, the Steelers dropped 14 places, the 49ers dropped seven places, and the Broncos fell one place.The question is whether or not the Chiefs defense will be capable of wrecking the Jaguars defense too. So I checked out how the Jaguars fared against top five offenses in 2017.Two games is a small sample size, so it’s difficult to glean much information from this. However, it is important to note the Jaguars didn’t shut out either of the top five offenses they faced.How about the Chiefs? How have they fared against top-five defenses?Whoa, that’s a bit of a different story.The Chiefs faced the Patriots, Eagles Kansas City Chiefs Hats , and Chargers in 2017 and averaged nearly 31 points per game. Of course, it’s important to note two of these games (Patriots/Eagles) took place during the Chiefs red-hot start to 2017.Regardless, Andy Reid has proven he can scheme up a good offensive game plan against very good defenses. It will be interesting to see how this plays out, but I think the Chiefs offense should be able to score 24 to 30 points.2. Without FournetteAs you may have heard, Leonard Fournette will not play against the Chiefs due to a hamstring injury. So the next obvious question that follows is — how have the Jaguars done without Fournette?Holy crap, I didn’t see that coming!Looking over the five games where Fournette was unable to play, the Jaguars offense actually fared better than normal.From 2017 to present, the Jaguars have averaged 369 offensive yards per game, 25.3 points per game, and Blake Bortles’ passer rating is 86.7.So long story short, the Chiefs aren’t getting an advantage with Fournette being out of the game.3. Good Blake, bad BlakeOne week Bortles will hit you with a 128.2 rating, and the next week he’ll lay a turd of a 52.1 rating.Chiefs fans had better hope bad Blake shows up in Kansas City. Of course, since the game is a road game for Jacksonville, it might be a good idea to check Bortles’ home vs. road splits.During this same stretch Kansas City Chiefs Hoodie , Bortles is 8-3 in home games and 5-4 in road games.So if we’re looking for bad Bortles to show up, he’s much more likely to do it on the road. That’s good news for Chiefs fans.4. Third downA lot has been mentioned about the Chiefs defense leading the NFL in third-down conversion percentage. But how about the Jaguars’ third-down defense?I’ve added the Chiefs third-down offense to compare and contrast the two units.This was pulled from Bill Connelly’s advanced stats guide. If you haven’t checked it out yet, I highly recommend it.I apologize if it’s difficult to read, but the Jaguars’ third down numbers say a couple of things:The Jaguars don’t get into third-and-short often.When they are in third-and-short, they are the second best team at stopping their opponents.The Jaguars defense has been middle of the road in terms of third-and-medium success rate. This could mean the Jaguars LBs are susceptible to short/medium routes.Given these numbers, I’ll be rooting for the Chiefs to have a third-and-4-to-6 yards to go on offense. Third-and-medium is one of the few areas where the Jaguars have not been immensely successful on defense.5. Turnover differentialThis one will be a quick-hitter:To me, it’s amazing the Jaguars are 3-1 while also being tied for the worst turnover differential in the NFL. I think the Jaguars’ record is a testament to just how good their defense has been.It’s also crazy to note, even though the Jaguars secondary is elite, they are yet to get an interception in 2018. I am hoping that trend continues and Mahomes is still sitting at zero interceptions heading into Week 6.That ends this week’s edition of chiefStats. What are your keys stats/topics to the game? Spencer Ware lost his starting job with the Chiefs after a devastating injury in a preseason game.He got it back after Kareem Hunt's devastating fall last week.Ware answered the call on short notice, too, carrying 14 times for 47 yards and a touchdown while helping the Chiefs to a 40-33 win in Oakland last Sunday.The performance came despite Ware getting only about 10 percent of the first-team repetitions in practice, and only 48 hours after Hunt was stunningly released follow the release of a video that showed him assaulting a woman in a Cleveland hotel in February.Now, the 27-year-old Ware gets a full week of practice as the Chiefs' starting running back before taking the field at Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday. And he just may need it 鈥?the Chiefs are preparing to face the Baltimore Ravens, who have the league's best defense."I've been battling all year, 18 months Customized Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys , to get back fully," Ware said. "The Chiefs came in, the training staff, they've been supporting me. They've been behind me every single play."That's been building my confidence," he said. "I thank my teammates and the organization. It makes it easier for me when I'm out there and I can play with people behind me."This is hardly the first time the Chiefs have had his back.Ware had put on weight and moved to fullback when he joined the Seattle Seahawks out of college, but he only appeared in two games for them before being released. The Chiefs took a chance on Ware and he made the most of it, earning a spot on the roster and slimming back down to play running back.He wound up starting two of the 11 games he played during the 2015 season, and all 14 he appeared in the next season, when former starter Jamaal Charles went down with a season-ending injury.Ware was supposed to be the starter last season, even after the Chiefs selected Hunt in the third round of the draft. But he tore ligaments in his knee in a gruesome preseason injury, and Hunt took his opportunity and ran with it 鈥?quite literally 鈥?to the tune of an NFL rushing title.When he returned in training camp, Ware was suddenly thrust into a backup role.It was probably for the best, at least early on, because Ware acknowledged his fitness and game-readiness wasn't quite on point early this season. But he ran eight times for 59 yards against Cincinnati in a game that got out of hand early, he finally reached the end zone for the first time this year in a game against Arizona www.authenticskansascitychiefs.com , and he played well in a tough environment last week in Oakland."It was great to get Spencer back in there and working on more of a full-time basis," Chiefs coach Andy Reid said, "as opposed to being a relief pitcher or a third-down player."Ravens coach John Harbaugh said Wednesday he doesn't expect the Chiefs to change their offense with Ware in the backfield. His physical running style and ability to catch the ball out of the backfield is similar to that of Hunt, while his experience makes up for his lack of game action this season."Really it's the same offense. You have to defend the plays and the players running them," Harbaugh said. "They have capable backs. Spencer Ware has been a starter and done a good job in this league."Damien Williams and Darrel Williams remain the backups this week, though the Chiefs brought back veteran Charcandrick West to provide some depth. West was released in training camp, but is familiar with the Chiefs offense, not to mention the Ravens defense.He ran for 76 yards and a touchdown in a game against Baltimore a few years ago."We just have to deal with the guys we're playing," Harbaugh said. "I don't expect anything new."Notes: WR Sammy Watkins (foot) and safety Eric Berry (heel) practiced Wednesday, though Reid declined to say whether either will be available. "We'll just see how they do," he said. ... Reid said the Chiefs are preparing for both Ravens QBs Joe Flacco and Lamar Jackson. "You just try to make sure you cover your bases there," Reid said.
linchao

โพสต์: 268
Cash on hand: 50.00

ย้อนกลับไปยัง School Master

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และ บุคคลทั่วไป 7 ท่าน