Welcome Guest: เข้าสู่ระบบ | สมัครสมาชิก วันเวลาปัจจุบัน ศุกร์ มี.ค. 29, 2024 7:55 am

หน้าเว็บบอร์ด ร่วมทำงานกับเรา School Master Menelik Watson Jersey

School Master คุยกัน

Moderator: photo_a

Menelik Watson Jersey

โพสต์โดย linchao เมื่อ พฤหัสฯ. ม.ค. 10, 2019 1:35 pm

Chris Harris Jr. is looking forward to Sunday.Bradley Chubb Color Rush Jersey Yeah Bradley Roby Color Rush Jersey , he knows Philip Rivers is a whiner (I mean, who doesn’t?) but he also knows Philip Rivers.As in, knows how he plays, knows how he thinks, knows how he does everything he can to win.And that’s why Harris Jr. likes to play against him.“It’s just fun, just football,” he said Wednesday. “It’s a rival game, a division game, and you want to beat him. That’s Phillip Lindsay Color Rush Jersey just what it is. You know he wants to beat you bad and he’s probably drawing up something for me right now just to get me (laughter). I’ve got to be ready for anything.”Being ready for anything this season with Rivers means being ready for a college-style offense - just like with so many other NFL teams.“They’re running the football, they’re taking ownership. Giving [Melvin] Gordon [III] the ball and riding him,” Harris Jr. said, joking that the Chargers have “adopted the college offense like everybody else (laughter) with tons of jet sweeps, tons of motions, some sprinkles of RPOs, little sprinkles because he can’t really run the ball. They’re trying to do it.”And so far this season the trial has equaled great success. The Chargers have a 7-2 record while their quarterback has had a QB rating over 100 every week this season Von Miller Jersey , and the Rivers’ TD:INT ratio is pretty damn impressive - 21 touchdowns to 4 interceptions.But he’s still a whiner, and that means he’s one of the QBs that rival fan bases love to hate.Also because he’s good.“He does whine a lot, he does,” Harris Jr. laughed. “I can play with him. Just because you know he’s going to do whatever he can to try to wheel his team. Try to get every call from the ref. That’s just how Rivers is. He’s going to be screaming at the refs just as much as we are during the game.”In fact, Rivers, despite never cursing, also never lets up - making him one of the best smack talkers in the business, according to Harris Jr.“He might be the only quarterback that truly talks smack the whole game,” he said. “So, I think so, yeah.”But Harris Jr. knows it’s not a joke when it comes to Rivers’ pre-snap abilities to neutralize a defense.“It’s before the play. It’s before the play even happens. The way he dissects the defense and what we’re doing. We have to be very — we can’t be sitting ducks this week. We can’t be stagnant,” Harris Jr. said. “We have to move. We have to try to confuse him.”In fact, “confusing him” will allow Von Miller and Bradley Chubb to work their duo dynamite and get after Rivers - something he definitely does not want. Miller always seems to have a good day when he’s playing Rivers, logging 15 career sacks against the Chargers, more than against any other team. And in their last meeting Jeff Heuerman Color Rush Jersey , Miller posted two sacks, two QB hits, five tackles plus two tackles for loss.But for another day like that, Harris Jr. and his secondary need to be on point.“It’s no different than when you play a guy like Peyton [Manning],” Harris Jr. recalled. “A guy that understands everything that you do defensively. We can’t be sitting ducks. So, we have to move around and make it hard for him.”Perhaps Harris Jr. - who has three career interceptions against Rivers - will even get No. 17 to curse on Sunday.“I don’t think I’ve ever heard him curse. No, he doesn’t. But it’s fun though. I just tell him that ‘I’ll try to get you again,’” the cornerback said. “He’s always happy to try to get me whenever he can. But I’m going to try to make him pay.”Horse Tracks - docllv’s pick of the dayPhillip Lindsay's life plan includes family, foundation, service| Player's TribuneNot only is Phillip Lindsay busy making headlines on the field as a rookie, but he’s also creating his vision for life after football.Horse TracksPhilip Rivers: Von Miller is a 'Defensive Player of the Year-type guy'Both Rivers and Chargers head coach Anthony Lynn had high praise for Miller, Bradley Chubb and the defense as a whole.Domata Peko Sr. nominated for 2018 Art Rooney Sportsmanship AwardThe NFL announced that Peko is Broncos' nominee for the annual award, which was won by Panthers LB Luke Kuechly last year.Derek Wolfe unhappy about Broncos: 'Everything changed'Derek Wolfe says he has no regrets, but obviously he has a bone to pick with GM John Elway.Broncos notes: Harris says even Rivers running college offense | 9news.com"You've got to adapt to these quarterbacks,'' Harris said. "The way they come out (of college) Menelik Watson Jersey , this is what they learn. You've got to change your offense to fit the quarterback now to mold them into this college wave that they have going in the NFL. It's totally different.Broncos look to defy odds as return from bye with six losses - Denver7 TheDenverChannel.comThe playoffs are not realistic. So what does that leave for the remaining seven games? Case Keenum looks to show he's part of longterm future with strong finish - Denver7 TheDenverChannel.comCan Case Keenum finish strong and show he's the right choice for next season?Broncos Briefs: "Whatever-it-takes time," with seven games left, Case Keenum saysFollowing practice on Wednesday, Broncos quarterback Case Keenum accurately described the team’s sense of urgency sitting with a 3-6 record.Denver Broncos: 3 players who have surprised in 2018The Denver Broncos have had a down year, sitting at 3-6 through nine games. However, some players have pleasantly surprised.Was Nathan Peterman really the NFL’s worst ever starting quarterback? - SBNation.comNathan Peterman is gone, but his horrible stats remain.After Le’Veon Bell fails to report, Steelers teammates raid his locker - The WaPoTeammates picked up some brand new cleats and a personalized mix tape.NFL flexes two games to 'SNF' in Weeks 13-14 - NFL.comThe NFL on Wednesday announced two schedule changes that will feature marquee matchups on "Sunday Night Football" in the coming weeks.Chargers' Joey Bosa (foot) to practice on limited basis - NFL.comThe Chargers' Joey Bosa is working his way back to the playing field, one practice at a time. Head coach Anthony Lynn said Bosa (hip), who's been sidelined all season, will begin practicing again in a limited capacity.Chargers sign LB Tre’Von Johnson, place Denzel Perryman on IR - Bolts From The BlueWith starting inside linebacker Denzel Perryman lost for the season, the Chargers needed to make a roster move. That move has been made in the form of Tre’Von Johnson.Joey Bosa’s status: It’s do or die time on Joey Bosa’s status - Bolts From The BlueThe Los Angeles Chargers can’t seem ever to catch a break. While Anthony Lynn’s offense is thriving under a rejuvenated Philip Rivers, the defense just hasn’t been able to remain at the same level.LB Jatavis Brown makes PFF’s week 10 Team of the Week - Bolts From The BlueFollowing a performance that saw LB Jatavis Brown flying all over the field, the third-year linebacker out of the University of Akron collected the highest grade by a Chargers player in week 10. The Broncos failed to convert a two-point conversion in the fourth quarter of a tight game. They failed to convert only because they failed to challenge the play.Replays clearly showed Broncos quarterback Case Keenum reaching the ball across the goal line before any body part touched the ground as he dove into the end zone. Because it wasn’t a scoring play https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Darian-Stewart-Jersey , it was not a booth review. That left it up to Broncos coach Vance Joseph to challenge it. Joseph reached for his red challenge flag but decided against throwing it.Joseph said after the game that coaches in the booth told him they didn’t see a clear replay.“And if we don’t have the replay, what are they going to see?” Joseph said, via Jeff Legwold of ESPN.CBS rules analyst Gene Steratore, a former NFL referee, said during the broadcast he expected the league would have reversed the on-field ruling if the Broncos had challenged.Instead of leading 22-19 with 12:17 remaining, the Broncos led only 20-19. The Chargers kicked a field goal with 6:47 left to regain the lead. Denver eventually won on a last-play field goal, but the bad advice Joseph got from upstairs could have cost the Broncos dearly.Joseph, though, put it back on officials.“Get the call right. How about that? Don’t always put it on us,” Joseph said, via 104.3 The Fan.
linchao

โพสต์: 268
Cash on hand: 50.00

ย้อนกลับไปยัง School Master

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และ บุคคลทั่วไป 10 ท่าน