Welcome Guest: เข้าสู่ระบบ | สมัครสมาชิก วันเวลาปัจจุบัน พฤหัสฯ. เม.ย. 18, 2024 1:36 pm

หน้าเว็บบอร์ด ร่วมทำงานกับเรา School Master If you are like me , NFL game days don’t involve much of the

School Master คุยกัน

Moderator: photo_a

If you are like me , NFL game days don’t involve much of the

โพสต์โดย linchao เมื่อ ศุกร์ ธ.ค. 21, 2018 2:07 pm

As a father of 5, and plenty of things on the to-do list, listening to the ‘talking heads’ just don’t rank high on my priority list. I will sit down around 12:45 p.m. ET and settle in to watch the Pittsburgh Steelers do battle with any number of opponents. Much to my surprise this week, when Mike Tomlin was heading into the locker room before the Steelers played the Ravens, ESPN’s Dianna Russini asked Tomlin about several different topics, but none Pittsburgh Steelers Customized Jerseys larger than the question about Le’Veon Bell.Tomlin, the constant wordsmith, gave Russini, and media outlets everywhere, a tremendous quote on his All-Pro running back who has passed up $7.7 million dollars and has watched James Conner turn in an All-Pro performance of his own.Just watch his response below:As I dug a bit deeper, the fan and media reaction to Tomlin’s remarks were James Conner Color Rush Jersey outstanding. People were reading so much into Tomlin’s remarks, when they should just be taking them at face value.How often does Tomlin have to tell the media he is only concerned about the players who are there in the facility working everyday? How many times does he have to refuse to talk about Bell, because he isn’t there> This was just a unique way of saying the exact same thing. He wants volunteers Pittsburgh Steelers T-Shirts , or people willing to do work, not hostages who are trying to leverage something for themselves.Maybe this was Tomlin being more candid than he had been previously, but his stance on Bell’s absence has remained strong throughout offseason workouts, training camp, the preseason and the first half of the regular season. If/when Bell returns, Tomlin will then have to make some tough decisions, but until then he will do what he has been saying he will do since the start of the season — focusing on those “volunteers” who are a part of this 5-2-1 team who has won four games in a row.Tomlin loves to make comments like this, and it shouldn’t surprise anyone he used the words he used. But while some want to dissect his words, I suggest we all do something a bit more constructive...Praise James Conner for his ridiculous play throughout the four games during this winning streak. The Pittsburgh Steelers faithful want the team to do whatever it takes to acquire Patrick Peterson from the Arizona Cardinals. This is a nice thought, but ultimately would require a king’s ransom for the All-Pro cornerback’s services.Nothing is out of the picture, but with the October 30th trade deadline quickly approaching, news is circulating of the Steelers showing interest in cornerbacks not with the last name of Peterson.According to CBS Sports’ Jason La Canfora, the Steelers are one of a few teams who have shown interest in Oakland Raiders’ cornerback Gareon Conley https://www.steelerssportshop.com/hats , and New York Giants cornerback Janoris Jenkins.Fans can debate the effectiveness of both Conley and Jenkins, and whether they would be an upgrade over the team’s current crop of backup cornerbacks featuring Artie Burns, Coty Sesnsabaugh and Cameron Sutton, but sometimes the statistics show more than what you think.This from Pro Football Focus’ Pittsburgh Steelers account:It likely all comes down to the price. Both the Raiders and Giants have the look of a team ready to start selling, and if the Steelers think either of these players is worth trading, it would have to be at the right price. If Peterson’s price tag is too high, these deals would have to be in the Steelers’ wheelhouse to get a trade complete. The deadline is less than a week away, and what used to be a non-event across the NFL has turned into something to behold with teams wheeling and dealing to improve their team. In my opinion, the ultimate question here is are the Steelers just a cornerback away from being a legitimate Super Bowl contender? Or are they in need of much more than just a defensive back? Let us know what you think in the comment section below, and be sure to stay tuned to BTSC for the latest news, notes and rumors surrounding the Steelers.
linchao

โพสต์: 268
Cash on hand: 50.00

ย้อนกลับไปยัง School Master

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และ บุคคลทั่วไป 2 ท่าน