Welcome Guest: เข้าสู่ระบบ | สมัครสมาชิก วันเวลาปัจจุบัน พุธ พ.ค. 22, 2019 11:34 am

หน้าเว็บบอร์ด สำหรับผู้ที่จะสมัคร และ ผู้สมัครใหม่ Test Board The Detroit Lions coaching

บอร์ดสำหรับทดสอบการตั้งและตอบกระทู้

The Detroit Lions coaching

โพสต์โดย elaine95 เมื่อ อังคาร พ.ค. 14, 2019 10:34 am

Detroit Lions make 3 practice squad changes The Detroit Lions—as they’ve been known to do since Bob Quinn became the general manager—are already shuffling the bottom of their roster during Week 1 preparations. On Wednesday Eli Harold Jersey , the team announced they are adding three new members to their practice squad while letting three others go. The additions are familiar. Guard/center Leo Koloamatangi is back on the practice squad, where he spent all of the 2017 season. Joining him will be linebacker Trevor Bates, who was waived when Detroit added Marquis Flowers T.J. Jones Jersey White , and running back Donnel Pumphrey, as reported by Ian Rapoport on Tuesday. To make room for these three, the Lions announced the waiving of these three players: safety Rolan Milligan Womens Darius Slay Jersey , linebacker Darnell Sankey and tackle Dan Skipper. Milligan and Skipper are familiar faces that have been around Detroit on-and-off for the past few years. Both struggled mightily in camp and the preseason, so it comes as little surprise they were one of the last few players on the practice squad. This was Sankey’s first year with Detroit, but the 23-year-old linebacker has already jumped between seven different teams in his short NFL career. The Detroit Lions coaching staff will go through some more changes this offseason. On Tuesday afternoon Womens Tavon Wilson Jersey , the Lions announced that running backs coach David Walker will be stepping down from his position and will no longer be pursuing a coaching job. “I am at peace with my decision to step away from the coaching profession to pursue other opportunities,” Walker said in an official statement. “At this juncture of my life I realize that my family needs outweigh my desire to continue coaching football. I’ve appreciated my time working in Detroit and I wish the entire organization nothing but future success.”Walker has been the Lions’ running backs coach since 2016, overseeing the development of Ameer Abdullah and Kerryon Johnson during his tenure. Prior to his time in Detroit Tavon Wilson Jersey White , Walker was the running backs coach with the Indianapolis Colts from 2011-14. The Lions have not announced a replacement for Walker yet, but given that new offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell has a history of focusing on the running game, this will be an important hire for the team.We wish Walker the best in his next endeavor.
elaine95

โพสต์: 26
Cash on hand: 50.00

ย้อนกลับไปยัง Test Board

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

่กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และ บุคคลทั่วไป 1 ท่าน