Welcome Guest: เข้าสู่ระบบ | สมัครสมาชิก วันเวลาปัจจุบัน พุธ ก.ค. 18, 2018 8:20 am

หน้าเว็บบอร์ด สำหรับผู้ที่จะสมัคร และ ผู้สมัครใหม่ How to Use Webboard coach Bill Sharman dies at 87

วิธีการใช้บอร์ด

coach Bill Sharman dies at 87

โพสต์โดย daisy2018 เมื่อ อังคาร มิ.ย. 26, 2018 4:18 pm

"The Celtic family has lost a great friend today."

Yet Sharman's basketball legacy didn't end with his playing career.

He coached in the American Basketball League, where he led the Cleveland Pipers to a championship, and later did the same in the American Basketball Association coach outlet online with the Utah Stars.

His next coaching stop was with the Los Angeles Lakers. That 1971 1972 team which included Jerry West, Wilt Chamberlain and Gail Goodrich ran off 33 straight cheap coach purses wins at one point during the regular season, which it Coach Outlet Store Online finished with a then record of 69 wins and 13 losses. Their dominance continued into the playoffs, capped by Los Angeles' first NBA title.

West, now an executive board member with the Golden Coach Factory Outlet Store State Warriors, remembered his teammate as "one of the greatest Coach.com human beings I have ever met and one of my all time favorite individuals, both as coach factory store online a competitor and as a friend."

He was the epitome of class and dignity and, I can assure you, we find few men of his character in this world," West said.

Sharman stepped down from coaching in coach factory website 1976 to take front office jobs as general manager and club president, a period that included five more Laker titles.

That franchise remembered Sharman fondly Friday, with Jeanie Buss, the Lakers' executive coach factory outlet vice president of business operations, calling it "a sad day for anyone who loves and official coach factory outlet online cares about the Lakers."

"Bill Sharman was a great man, and I loved him dearly," the Lakers' current general manager, Mitch Kupchak, said in a coach outlet store online statement. "From the time I signed with the team as a free agent in 1981 official coach outlet online when Bill was general manager, he's been a mentor, a work collaborator, and most importantly, a friend."

Sharman was inducted into the Basketball Hall of Coach factory outlet website Fame as a player coach outlet store online in 1976 and as a coach in 2004. He, John Wooden and Lenny coach factory online sale Wilkens are the only men honored in both roles.

Remembrances of Sharman poured in online after news got out of his passing, many of them from men who never played coach outlet sale with him but coach factory outlet online nonetheless came to know him well.

For Coach Outlet Online Store all his success on the court click here and in the coach factory outlet online login front office, they almost universally remarked on the unique type of man that Sherman was kind, gentle and humble.

"One of my best friends ever will be missed," tweeted former Laker James Worthy. Politics45CongressSupreme Court2018Key coach handbags outlet RacesPrimary ResultsBusinessMarketsTechLuxuryStarsScreenBingeCultureMedia.
daisy2018

โพสต์: 4
Cash on hand: 50.00

ย้อนกลับไปยัง How to Use Webboard

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และ บุคคลทั่วไป 2 ท่าน